News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

All clan Members please get into TS3 ASAP !!!

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 10, 2012, 03:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all clan members, I need every body that reads this, to check into TS3 ASAP !!! I cannot announce the really exciting news that the {FWE} is about to participate in, ( HOWEVER YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE EXCITEMENT ),  we need to prepare and get organized before the testing date. Thanks {FWE}Ontime
miniGun Whoo beer adm Respect bouncing

{FWE}Mercer

Everybody get in here! Totally worth it :D
Good news :3

miniGun
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Good after noon everybody, First I would like to say thank you to all that had responded to the call to get into TS3, Thanks
{FWE}PipiTheViking
{FWE}BadMonkey
{FWE}Noman-Adm
{FWE}Wolf
{FWE}Acuta73
{FWE}Rarles
{FWE}DocSavage
{FWE}Titan-Adm
{FWE}Renegade
{FWE}CloudStrife
{FWE}Wicked-Ginger
{FWE}C.I.A.
{FWE}Mercer
{FWE}Pandemonium
{FWE}Strider
Now for the good news, I had just received a email on our new project, bouncing WeeWee Whoo miniGun in 2 weeks I will be given the information on when we start, bouncing Cheers TriggerHappy Whoo WeeWee, for everybody that is up to date, good for you, you will reap the rewards of being  {FWE} Clan member, as you all know we need to keep a lid on this until I give you the word, or you see a post referencing to this project , Thank you all for your cooperation,  another call for TS3 will be made soon on the final setup so keep in touch and watch this post for more info. Thanks {FWE]Ontime

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Here is a update, I cannot post publicly on what we are doing just yet, However I would like to let all the {FWE} clan members that have sighed up for our new project, that our beta keys are in, and I will need all of you to report to TS3 sometime on Sunday 11/2/2012 , the Clan Admins will be working on the particulars and organizing our new project, that will soon be active, Thanks {FWE}Ontime

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

All clan members we have just started our new project as of 30 minutes ago, all come to TS3 TO JOIN IN. Thanks {FWE}Ontime

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

dear clan members, the start of Beta testing  has been successful for the ones that have the supported video cards, DX11 IS A MUST, for testing Thanks {FWE}Ontime

{FWE}Noman-Adm

to all clan members, we are now beta testing  you need  dx11, to run new test game see you all in ts3 ASAP for key  bouncing

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

I had just picked up a GEFORCE  GTX 660 Ti, I will install this latter today and post the information latter on the quality of this video Card.

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on November 03, 2012, 01:58:33 PM
I had just picked up a GEFORCE  GTX 660 Ti, I will install this latter today and post the information latter on the quality of this video Card.
cool maybe a video on crysis would be nice , on that note i like to chat about starting a  fundraiser for 1 of our members it's in ad of a graphics card  bart

Please follow this link for further information on donations---->  http://www.fweclan.com/smf/index.php?board=104.0       

{FWE}Noman-Adm

hi ontime thay is no us  art of war server , only 2 eu art of war server Shoot

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

bouncing

Hello All and Happy Thanksgiving !!! I hope you all have a great day !!!

also hope to see you all in ts tonight for a Battlefield and or crysis wars showdown !!!

so get into teamspeak tonight around 7pm/cst !!!!

miniGun  WeeWee TriggerHappy

cloudstrife465

nice lol wont be on going on a shopping spree