Our prayers, for the family members of Newtown Connecticut

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 17, 2012, 09:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sincerely Yours

I am so sorry to hear about this,  my prayers are with all of you and all the "children" and the "heroes" that have lost there lives, for the "family members" I wish you all the best and pray for you as well.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi every body, I have found some information for donations for the Sandy Hook schools, here in this link is several places to donate just read the information, there is also a video at the top of the page you might want to watch.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/connecticut-elementary-school-shooting-how-to-help_n_2302760.html

finnie

When I heard about the shootings at school my heart instantly dropped ! My stomach knotted up so bad I felt like I was going to puke. All those children dead, they didn't even have a chance to live there life! Those poor babies! I have a nine year old son and everyday when he goes to school I worry about his safety.   When I went to school I seen fights ,I seen drug deals. I seen lots of activity going on that you shouldn't see in school  !  So ya I do worry about my sons safety every time he goes to school !

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

( I hope this is not true )

Please read this every body, I am posting a photo link so you can add a face to this.

5 yrs in Prison??? $10,000.00 fine????/ Shame!!!! He needs to be applauded!! Make this go viral!! Share!!!

This is messed up

Valley marine calls himself to duty at an Elementary school. Sgt. Craig Pusley wears his desert camo fatigues...no weapons...just him. Took it upon himself to go to the nearby school and stand watch outside. The school loved it. The principal thanked him. No pay..no breaks...just his heart felt need to do this. His reward? Marine Corp Reservists says he violated protocol bt wearing his fatigues and not his dress uniform in public. Facing $10,000 fine and 5 years in prison. Also getting a "dishonorable" stamp on his "honorable" discharge. He served 2 tours in iraq, in Baghdad and Ramadi. One in Helmand province of Afghanistan before leaving active duty.

Now he is writing a letter to the President apoligizing for his actions.

{FWE}Noman-Adm