News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

hey all im back >:)

Started by Spid3r, January 06, 2013, 07:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spid3r

holy oll ehhh hows she gooing with everybooddy this has been awhile , whats everyone been playing ehh Old Spid3r is back >:)

fazil.mohammad

hsy bud not much been helping a buddy setting up his VPS Servers

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey Spider, how are you doing good I hope, yes it has been awhile.

Spid3r

yes iv been good ontime iv missed ya guys :'( haha, yeah i got out about 3 months ago from the Kingston Pen, but ya being in there for so long makes ya think, haha so i decided to turn my life around go from bad path and good, but it sucks so much i could spend time with my son, my ex took him and left me it hurts man everyday, but life goes on eh, but im back and ready to go anyone still play crysis wars its all i got lol

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Nice to see you turned things around, sometime it take the hard way to learn things, but the important thing is lesson well learned, and sorry to hear about you child hopefully someday you can reunite, CrysisWars is about dead, RIGHT NOW WE ARE WAITING OUT Crysis 3, in the mean time we are playing BF3,BFBC2, SOME ARE STARTING TO PLAY FARCRY 3, pretty much we are playing a mixture of games right now.

Spid3r

ya i miss my boy, and wow ontime you really got this clan bumping man makes me feel old when i say this but i remember back in the day before all this when i was in [INFC] with coco and shadowking and the rest of them there miss the old days haha, did i ever kill wicked back then when i was just NanoSpider not Spid3r haha then i also miss the old oFc gang when i was in it, dam im old haha

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Yes I remember them, and no you do not know wicked, and we have a pretty good thing going here, as you know we choose wisely.

Spid3r

yes you are right you did hopfully someday i could re join fwe, because too me yous are like family honnestly only ones i got

fazil.mohammad

fazil.mohammad

dude ofc is gone there no longer together anymore spinal is gone to PHX i dont know why the rest i dunno i haven't seen or heard from pop nor kanga i think they are there own group now Achilles was us but he ended up in TAW they were a huge clan when i was with them it was about 1 month before i merged my clan with fwe to run Battlefield bad company 2 i left cuz my brother went into surgery and Achilles he doesn't game much cuz he moved from new York to Missouri and Strider hes with our Clan now wanna chat in ts ill be happy to give u the public ts info

Spid3r

i miss ofc clan haha, and i was appart of phx clan before too, also left them, i forget what for i think i new i was heading to the slammer hammer jammer because i had court the next day dang im wayy behind time maan this is all weird for me wehh eh

fazil.mohammad

every since i came back to FWE i havent left and i dont plan on leaving agian its my home now well im an admin here so gunna be running my own business here soon to but ill be around alot though well if u need the ts info let me know

Spid3r

sure pm me it, what time yous on at?

Spid3r

dang everytime on im ts no one is on haha