News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Greetings from phX

Started by txchessplayer, November 08, 2009, 06:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

txchessplayer

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.  Thanks for letting me play on your servers...

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

no problem and welcome to our servers

txchessplayer

Are FWE folks waiting for Crysis 2 with as much anticipation as phX?  We are all dying over at our clan... waiting for the new game....

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Crysisxld banned ip spoofing

Heck yeah man i cant wait for Crysis 2...ITS GOING TO BE THE BOMB  ;D

cloudstrife465

hopefully its gunna be better this wars better server support newer levels

txchessplayer

Hey so what's up with FWE and phX anyway?
I'm apparently still allowed on your forums on in your server, but I guess others are not.
(I guess its because I'm an average player while some of my clan mates are quite good...)

Just curious...

Thanks,

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: txchessplayer on January 21, 2010, 07:37:13 PM
I'm apparently still allowed on your forums on in your server, but I guess others are not.
(I guess its because I'm an average player while some of my clan mates are quite good...)

Just curious...

Thanks,

you have not flamed us yet or cause any issues  yet. and ferrit  stands behind you. However if you take our forums back to yours and flame us.then things will change.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on January 21, 2010, 10:01:37 PM

Just curious...

Thanks,

you have not flamed us yet or cause any issues  yet. and ferrit  stands behind you. However if you take our forums back to yours and flame us.then things will change.
well he did take a look  Reply #223 on: January 21, 2010, 04:38:52 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to see what would happen I posted this...

http://www.fweclan.com/smf/index.php?topic=55.msg939;topicseen#new

(I'm bad... very bad...)       
:P

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Noman_Adm on January 22, 2010, 05:13:00 PM
Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on January 21, 2010, 10:01:37 PM

Just curious...

Thanks,

well he did take a look  Reply #223 on: January 21, 2010, 04:38:52 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to see what would happen I posted this...

(I'm bad... very bad...)       
:P

sorry noman but we will not be a part of it.we have nothing t respond to they are a flaming clan. and we are not. let them carry on i guess they have nothing else to do rofl.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate. ;D ;D