News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Crysis Wars Server up and running again 1/14/2018

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, February 13, 2016, 09:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hello everybody good news to report, the Crysis Wars server is up and running again  Cheers, 1/14/2018 we have been working on the server and trying to connect for a couple of weeks, we connected last night and had a couple clan member playing again, it was awesome to play again, we do have some more work to do, including delivering maps,direction on how you to get your game ready to play, a schedule when the server will be running, and gathering players back to play, I will say this, those who plan to play you will need to install your Crysis Wars, and update it to the latest patch available  1.5 once that is done sit tight  for further instructions. Thank you {FWE}Ontime

Please install TeamSpeak 3 and a usb headset and mic we will need voice for communications,  here is a link   http://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

P.S.  If you wish to play again reply to this topic, Note you will not see your post active until approved however the admins will see and be able to respond for further instructions through email or the forums here.   

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

WeeWee I have Great news !!! The {FWE}Clan has come out of stealth mode  miniGun and

We would like to Welcome you back to Crysis Wars ....... The Resurrection !!!  Cheers

We will be running off a USA based server. We will be running a test server for the next couple weeks.

Upon our success we will post links on how you can get all the files needed to get in   

the game !!! also I want to give a special thanks to those of you that have helped out

throughout this process  YouRock Hope to see you all in TeamSpeak 3  bouncing

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

We would like to welcome you all to play crisis wars with us tonight and we will have our TeamSpeak 3

open to the public starting today at 5pm central time 2/26/16 We hope to see you all there

http://www.teamspeak.com/ our TS3 address is 149.56.194.105  no port or password will be needed

so come on in and say hello

EmyLightsaber

Hey, I've been trying to get on the TS using the password Ontime gave me through the e-mail, but it keeps asking for a password regardless.

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Quote from: EmyLightsaber on March 04, 2016, 08:34:20 AM
Hey, I've been trying to get on the TS using the password Ontime gave me through the e-mail, but it keeps asking for a password regardless.

Hi you best bet is to email ontime on this and let him know we well help as much  as we can

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey EmyLightsaber  I will try again your keys should work I will email you another, or keep trying

Actua73

Well, now!

Haven't seen ya since you grabbed Rarles on FB, Ontime.  Life as a trucker...well, you know...

Next week or 2 I'll try to get myself lined up.  Just actually found my Crysis CD's the other day, coincidentally.  Well, my GF found them digging through my office drawers, but I won't split hairs.

Hello Ginger and Noman, too!
Some men have a mind like a steel trap, mine is more like a damp sponge...

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Quote from: Actua73 on April 21, 2016, 09:11:54 PM
Well, now!

Haven't seen ya since you grabbed Rarles on FB, Ontime.  Life as a trucker...well, you know...

Next week or 2 I'll try to get myself lined up.  Just actually found my Crysis CD's the other day, coincidentally.  Well, my GF found them digging through my office drawers, but I won't split hairs.

Hello Ginger and Noman, too!
hey long time no see how you are come to ts ontime on all the time im on most of the time

soothsayer

What's up people dont know if anybody remembers me but, I used to kick yer butts in Crysis Wars. Just wondering if you guys really have a server up and going and would love to play if anybody else is. I could use some new TS3 info too the info I have is old and no good, I know Ontime likes to keep things secure and frequently changes passwords. 

fazil.mohammad

he did at one point but we all are doing our own thing now i am waiting for cryserv to bring the new page up to see what improvements they made to it cuz we had to bypass the gamespy thing for it to work i remember when we were trying to do on the fwe server

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey soothsayer, the server was successful and we were in playing, the problem was there were no players, it is real sad to say crysis wars is a dead game, they do play it over seas, however the ping ids to high.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hello everyone, we have worked on the Crysis Wars server, and found a better solution to connect to the server, So we are going to run the server on the weekends starting on friday nights untill sunday night every weekend, if you would like to play we can help you get your Crysis Wars setup for you, it is actually really simple takes about 15 minuites after you douwnload the files, you will need teamspeak 3 installed to communicate, if you are interested  reply to this post, or you can add me to Steam my name on steam is {FWE}Ontime (you will not need to login to reply), I will see the post, please leave me away to contact you, so we can get your Crysis Wars setup. Thanks {FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Crysis Wars Server up and running again 1/14/2018, If you want to play Crysis Wars again, you can contact me here on the forums or through Steam my user name is {FWE}Ontime.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hello everybody, as you may of had a issue of downloading the CrysisWars custom maps smash, They are fixed now Whoo, we will be adding more custom maps now on the Crysis Wars server

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi everybody, just posting a update on the Crysis Wars Server, we are getting more and more players this weekend was awesome game play, miniGun .I will update this again in a couple of weeks, just a reminder anyone wants to play Crysis Wars again contact us, our Team Speak 3 is open.  Thanks {FWE}Ontime