Psychological WarFare To Ban Or Not To Ban / To Negotiate Or Not To Negotiate

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 29, 2009, 02:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Psychological WarFare Is this Happening In Crysis Wars Yes Or No. ( P.S. ALL NAMES USED ARE  EXAMPLES ONLY)                                                          PAGE 1  :o

(Impersonating Players Or Clans)
1. Players going to servers as allies clan tags to get that clan banned
2. Players going to servers as allies players to get a individual       banned.
3. Player entering a  server  with a allies name Attacking the server (DOS)/(DDOS) Denial Of Service.

(Explanation of the above)
1. Lets say a player logs into a server with the  (FWE) clan tag which he is not a member of the (FWE) clan as he is in the server he is breaking all the rules and not following server rules and causing havoc in the server he is in.
2. Lest say a players logs into a server with a player name  Allies John Doe and breaks all the server rules and disobeys the admins request.
3. Lets say Allies John Doe logs into a server upon entering the server all the players start getting the network symbol (commonly known as the red X's) or the red X's start latter in game and he is singled out and caught.  Example http://www.xfire.com/video/1cc5cc/ there were 4 players in the server.

(Negotiating The Above)
1. Both parties need to think things out before attempting contact
2. Approach very carefully as both parties are already upset
3. When contact is made be "reasonable" and "professional" as things could result in no negotiations at all.

(Why and How Servers are Attacked)

STAY TUNED FOR MORE CRYSIS WARS RELAITY 
                 Please Donot Respond to this post yet as there is much more to come

{FWE}Seamoss

That's the adm side of the story but what about the gamer side of the story, these sorry excuses for human beings really gets us gamers upset. I mean come on people it's just a game I love crysis but im not gonna die for it. These failures in life that crash not just our servers but any servers are not gamers they are online terrorist. Some of you are just kids still getting lunch money from mommy, some of you are not even seeing bubbles in your urine yet, some of you are probably TOO DUMB to even read this post and some of you so called grown men just want attention because nobody loves you awww how sad. You think this is fun crashing servers, whatever happen to a good clean fight, what ever happen to coming together from wherever you are in the world just to kick but and not throw insults back and forth. Yes there will be disagreements because even thou it's just a game, real people are playing these games and like that famous phrase you Americans got (CRAP HAPPENS), but we should deal with it accordingly, in a civilized manner. But when these DARK KNIGHTS in RUSTY ARMOR take it upon themselves to prove a point, only to themselves by crashing servers what does this achieve other than inconveniencing other gamers. What, IS THIS YOU'RE POWER?? Are you trying to show me how big your NUTS ARE? All you've showed me is how big your EGO is which is probably bigger than Times Square. I'm not gonna plead or ask u kindly to stop cause seeing that you're terrorist I don't negotiate with terrorist but I will say this I am sorry. I'm sorry that mommy never loved you enough, I'm sorry that daddy touched you places he shouldn't of touched you, I'm sorry that your life is meaningless and the only purpose you think you have in life is to crash servers and I'm sorry to all the gamers out there who comes from a hard day of work or just needs a breather from stress or who just wants to play crysis to come in here and this kind of crap happens. I hope when any servers crash no matter how many times, the REAL GAMERS would connect AGAIN and AGAIN AND AGAIN, THAT will be OUR MESSAGE you wanna be hackers have NO POWER. Game hackers who crash servers are just a RETARDS trying to get recognition for something really stupid its not impressive to crash a server ITS CHILDISH go part the sea like Moses, then you'll get my attention and probably the F.B.I. but until then go SWALLOW A KNIFE
To All my fellow gamers in game and in life NEVER GIVE UP
                                  {Maximum Game} 8)

{FWE}Pandemonium

Seamoss I'm really interested i why you chose "bubbles in urine" what's that mean? xD

But I watched that video.. that was terrible. I agree that they are online terrorists.

Also, I just Necro'd this thread. umph.
I'm a big distracting target. =D