News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

ALL BANNED PLAYERS

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 17, 2009, 01:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

If you are disputing your ban here is the information we will need:
HOWEVER if you were banned because you were hacking chances are you will never be unbanned.and if you change your information and do get back in.We will simply ban you again and again and again.

1.Player Name and When You Were Banned
2.The Day You Were Banned
3.Your IP If Possible
4.What You Were Banned For

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

i will not post this aa  as i will not give credit to them.for kicking me and 3 other players and trying to change my name as i was sitting here watching this happen.sorry to say they have a back door to phoenix/ssm/http kinda funny i have never seen anyone change my name till all this started happening pertty much confirms foul play here aa.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all i am sorry to say we had a clan member that was banned.To make the story short he claims he was in sandbox making weapon mods for his map.The he came to one of our servers and tested it.he got himself banned for this as he knows the rules.I was the one that videoed him.He was honest about it that is important.So as it stands he is only allowed in the server when he comes to ts and we can monitor him as he plays.

I am personally very sad about this as he could of approached this a different way and used his findings toward our effort in anti hacking.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

chain   {FWE}SpecialOfficer Has been  chain   banned from  all of {FWE} Permantly untill this is looked into more closely.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on July 13, 2010, 01:23:28 AM
chain   {FWE}SpecialOfficer Has been  chain   banned from  all of {FWE} Permantly untill this is looked into more closely.
This is very tragic! However, we do not tolerate members/players who break the rules! It makes me Sick to see players that i trusted to fail and loose my trust  OMG angry

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on July 13, 2010, 01:23:28 AM
{FWE}SpecialOfficer   ban has been removed  and his clan tag has been striped.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on July 13, 2010, 01:23:28 AM

Decision has been made 7/16/2010  {FWE}SpecialOfficer has been removed from the ban list on all {FWE} However he will be  stripped from the {FWE} Tag and no longer a member of the {FWE} Family.