News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Clan Member Votes

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, November 27, 2009, 02:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remove Crysisxld Clan Tag

Remove Clan Tag Only
7 (58.3%)
Warn Him (Probation)
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: December 07, 2009, 02:48:15 AM

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

This area will be voting on clan members for what ever the reason.
P.S ANY VOTE WITH OUT A POST WILL not be valid vote.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on November 27, 2009, 02:29:53 AM

Hi iam sorry to say that iam requesting that crysisxld remove his clan tag for the reason.
he never wears it i have made comments to him several times he puts it on for a bit then he comes back in with out it. With a different name most of the time.
To be {FWE} you must wear your tag proudly.{FWE} has a lot to offer as a clan (2 CrysisWars Servers to play in) (Teamspeak) and (Forums).And of course our clanmembers who are the greatest we are like family here. like it has been from the beginning.If you do not wish to wear the clan tag in at least our server then there is something wrong with the dedication that you give to {FWE}.As we require fully dedicated members and nothing less. So the question i ask why would you not wear your tag.

P.S ONLY votes with replies to this post will count.

cloudstrife465

well i think we should  take his server admin and channel and just leave him as registerd and take him off our roster cuz well if he wares it fine but other wise dont be here or he could just dont be here

{FWE}DocSavage

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on November 27, 2009, 02:29:53 AM
DocSavage: I voted him to be warned but now after talking alittle bit more and hearing a few more comments on his actions.. then I say remove the tag and take it from there. 

{FWE}Seamoss

ontime makes a very valuable point one must treat a clan tag with respect and a sense of pride being part of a clan means being part of a family the tag immediately identifies one status commitment and loyalty to the clan not wearing the tag is a statement and a very strong one they say a picture is worth a thousand words but action speaks louder than words i am not a shame of the {FWE} it is my family and my home and to show them my love and respect its not a matter of may b or might or might not i must wear this tag if you cant then the {FWE} IS NOT FOR YOU

mach990

I definitely think that wearing the clan tag is really important.  I don't think we should nessecarily remove his clan tag, just warn him.  THen again, if it's really been that many times, probably should be removed.  I mean, it's not hard to wear the clan tag!

I don't really see why he doesn't wear it.  If he's just too lazy to, then I think it should be removed.  Actually, there's no reason he shouldn't wear it.  So I think one last warning, this time like an official one.  Removing a clan tag is a pretty big deal, I think.  So if he really wants to be a part of the clan, then we'll see if he starts to wear it again.  If not, remove it.

{FWE}Neonzion

I think cloud is right........ idk him that much so i wouldnt know but he should be more than warned like losing options like cloud stated....

Undertaxer

I say gave him the last warning, alot of us have been given chances. MAY THIS BE THE LAST TIME WE HAVE TO REMIND YOU. Sorry to see you go if u do. But is it really that hard to not wear your clan tag? What might be a vaild reason?

knukles

i feel that i dont like crysis xld because i dont like the way he talks to other people i dont want him to be in our clan anymore

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Man, you cool why would you not wear the tag in the very own server that can track your information? We all know this is not allowed. If necessary we can post it in the rules and regulations. Clan tags must be worn in our servers unless you are told to come in and spectate under undercover names.

Sorry man but this is a foul for all of us O0

Ketchup

Guys! It crysisx;d, he always changes his name. So I think thats ok for him to use otehr names on other servers, but on FWE serevrs he needs to have a clan tag.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hmm looks like we have votes without post total of 11 votes and only a few post. as i posted earlier only votes with post will be counted.

Cyrix

Well I for one do not know him that well, but I mean if you fought so hard to get in the clan in the first place why not wear the tag. Its not like he has to take it off when he changes his name... just make a new profile without the clan tag on.

I guess he is not that serious about being in FWE, and to be or have admin rights as well, esp the admins need to set examples for the other members and it doesn't say a lot when they don't wear their tags PROUDLY, but like I said I don't know him well enough, but if he already had that many chances I would say remove it until he can prove once again he is worthy of it.               

{FWE}Blake-Adm

I'd say that if he isn't eager to wear the clan tag and display it proudly then it won't be much of a loss to either him or the clan as a whole. I vote remove.

Crysisxld banned ip spoofing

Hello everyone, I know all of you are voting on weather to remove my clan tag or to put me on probation, But honestly i hope i just get to be on probation cause i know this clan is growing and has been growing even before i got on the ts. But i would like to stand next to this clans side and watch it grow and not sit on the side lines and watch from a distance, so what im trying to say is that iv grown on all of you and i think of all of you as really good freinds  :'( Lol even when the ts gets crazy  :P but hope i just get on probation because ill never come in the server again with a different name ever again and i promise that, I just hope that you all believe that and not throw me out. I just hope i get a secound chance from you guys and hope to see you again on the server as {FWE}Crysisxld :)