News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Clan Member Votes

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, November 27, 2009, 02:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remove Crysisxld Clan Tag

Remove Clan Tag Only
7 (58.3%)
Warn Him (Probation)
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: December 07, 2009, 02:48:15 AM

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Crysisxld i think you are a cool cat. I hope that you are only put on probation as well. The thing is we have strict line of rules and if not followed then why do we have them? I wish you luck and i hope you get probation because i personally think you will be good this time and deserve a chance :).  ;)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Crysisxld     banned ip spoofing on December 09, 2009, 11:07:53 AM
Hello everyone, I know all of you are voting on weather to remove my clan tag or to put me on probation, But honestly i hope i just get to be on probation cause i know this clan is growing and has been growing even before i got on the ts. But i would like to stand next to this clans side and watch it grow and not sit on the side lines and watch from a distance, so what im trying to say is that iv grown on all of you and i think of all of you as really good freinds  :'( Lol even when the ts gets crazy  :P but hope i just get on probation because ill never come in the server again with a different name ever again and i promise that, I just hope that you all believe that and not throw me out. I just hope i get a secound chance from you guys and hope to see you again on the server as {FWE}Crysisxld :)
crysisxld has been expelled from the clan and the servers