Do we have Clan matches/Rumbles With other clans

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 05, 2009, 03:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdultSwimZ

Bump it's time for a REAL Clan war.

Server is password protected and all settings are agreed on.

With all the players\clans I see online there is no reason for no clan wars.

I mean that's one of the main reason to be in a clan... clan wars....

{FWE}Pandemonium

That sounds Epic. We do need a real clan war. though I'd be mostly support hanging in the back or using assault vehicles.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

but i love my speed and its how i play! bouncing miniGun lol lmao! but think ot would be fun to kill some other clans buts!(if we don't get are buts kick though lol )

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Per Clan meeting 1/30/2011  Clan matches/Rumble
Crysis 2 will be here soon the decision has been made for clan matches , The {FWE} will finally learn how to play as a team,This has been long awaited and requested several times as you see in earlier post, As we EAGERLY AWAIT for Crysis 2 to arrive ,Planning our new strategy as a Team.
     We will need up to 4  Team Leaders to lead us in battle,2 Defensive team leaders and 2 offensive team leaders
To apply for one of the four team leader positions ,you will nee to tell us why you would be a good team leader and what quality's it takes to be a good team leader,and of course you will need to be able to voice on team speak 3.

To apply for this position  you must register or be a registered user of the {FWE} forums, Promoting within the {FWE} Clan and outside of the {FWE} Clan is acceptable with new clan membership.   GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!   

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on January 31, 2011, 04:49:16 PM
Per Clan meeting 1/30/2011  Clan matches/Rumble
Crysis 2 will be here soon the decision has been made for clan matches , The {FWE} will finally learn how to play as a team,This has been long awaited and requested several times as you see in earlier post, As we EAGERLY AWAIT for Crysis 2 to arrive ,Planning our new strategy as a Team.
     We will need up to 4  Team Leaders to lead us in battle,2 Defensive team leaders and 2 offensive team leaders
To apply for one of the four team leader positions ,you will nee to tell us why you would be a good team leader and what quality's it takes to be a good team leader,and of course you will need to be able to voice on team speak 3.

To apply for this position  you must register or be a registered user of the {FWE} forums, Promoting within the {FWE} Clan and outside of the {FWE} Clan is acceptable with new clan membership.   GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!   
We need to play as a team

{FWE}Renegade

Hi Ontime, I think we need a seperate post called "Crysis 2 Team Lead Applicants" that way we have one post for application and and votes if possible. Thanks.

Btw I have been MIA as I am preparing my taxes. I should be back online tonight. The other night I kept getting power surges at my home so I turned eveything off tha was affecting my cable modem and router.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Yeah, good idea. I would move it but i'll let ontime do the honors. I'm going to be gone for almost the rest of the month in a couple weeks so its okay we all have more important things to attend to sometimes.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on February 02, 2011, 11:54:54 AM
Hi Ontime, I think we need a seperate post called "Crysis 2 Team Lead Applicants" that way we have one post for application and and votes if possible. Thanks.

Btw I have been MIA as I am preparing my taxes. I should be back online tonight. The other night I kept getting power surges at my home so I turned eveything off tha was affecting my cable modem and router.
This post has MOVED and has its own section click here ---> http://www.fweclan.com/smf/index.php?topic=392.msg2299;topicseen#new

Acid