News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Applying for Clan Admin

Started by {FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm, October 12, 2011, 08:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Hello Everyone, I am applying for Admin in the {FWE}Clan. I feel that I have the qualities needed to be an Admin. I Promise to uphold the rules of the clan and keep the peace between all members old and new. I promise to help those who need help with anything Clan or PC related. I promise to be respectfull to all members and visitors. I feel that I am a great team player and would be a good addition to the {FWE} ADM  thank you all in advance for your honest opinion !  bouncing

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

OMG!!!!!!! This is wonderful , But however , Sheesh it is about time , I was wondering how long I was going to have to wait Sheesh Females.

P.S. you already have most of the rights,and have already contributed  as a ADM  I SAY YES

{FWE}Titan

hey
wicked ginger 
that sounds like a very good idea and would be a great help to our clan...... bouncing

however, if you really know the process's of becoming an admin you have to start at a lower level.
we here like to call it a test of your devotedness to our clan,  that level is what we call   CO-Admin
so if you are willing to try this out then i see no reason for you not to put on the tag immediately 

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Titan on October 12, 2011, 08:58:15 PM
hey
wicked ginger 
that sounds like a very good idea and would be a great help to our clan...... bouncing

however, if you really know the process's of becoming an admin you have to start at a lower level.
we here like to call it a test of your devotedness to our clan,  that level is what we call   CO-Admin
so if you are willing to try this out then i see no reason for you not to put on the tag immediately 
Titan you are right , I stand corrected , however Ginger has been acting as a admin , she has helped me with several duties on several occasions , has already proven her  ability to be Admin , but anyways Co-Adm is the procedure then advance to Admin , So here is your tag ,  {FWE}Wicked-Ginger Co-Adm

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

WeeWee thank you very much ! I will not let you guys down  Whoo
                                               Cheers

{FWE}BadMonkey

cloudstrife465

yeh go for it ginger it would really help out alot i wouldnt need to apply because im already an admin for the bfbc2 server

{FWE}Strider

{FWE}Strider

Sorry i mean Sweet Potato Head Noob  adm

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Yay Ginger! I'm one of the youngest members and i always enjoy having you on teamspeak and crysis and you have a great sense of humor and a great gamer and mom! You've always been nice to me and asked where I've been when i'm gone and you also help me get another awesome friend ( Bad Monkey ) to add to my friends list! lol And i think you would be a great Adm! I vote HELL YES! lol                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sincerely ----Pipi =D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Well  I think it is time to give Ginger her Admin Tag : {FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm Congrats !!! This tag has been well earned .

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Shocked Thank You ! Thank You ! Thank You ! YAY!!!  adm  bravo  WeeWee  Whoo  bouncing  Music  Cheers  miniGun

{FWE}BadMonkey

YaY :D this makes me happy you so deserve this you've work very hard to get where you are now. You will be a great Admin you run everything else superbly and this will definately be one of those things :)  bravo YouRock and you are my Favorite :D