News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

To join our clan Please Reply to this post and tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join our clan. All applicants will be reviewed. Thanks ~  Ontime-Adm

10/30/2023 The forums are read only because of all the spam and hackers registering on the forms if you have a account here you can still log in as you always did just no new users for now, if you would like to register and be a part of the new Cysis 4 you can log into teams peak 3 the server ip is   149.56.194.105  that is all you will need. hang in there I usually check in after work. Thanks {FWE}Ontime

Seamoss

hmm Y i want to join your clan well, Y NOT?? :lol: i truly look forward to becomin part of this family and addin adm next to my name that is if uall give me the chance im Seamoss im 27 i live in the Caribbean Trinidad to be exact. All the best to the fwe clan keep doin what guys are doin and    {MAXIMUM GAME} 8-)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi Seamos iam very  flattered and i have watched you on the server for awhile and have not seen any issues
as this will be a clan vote iam pretty sure you are in already  rofl.

cloudstrife465

well seamoss we welcome u to the clan yes ive seen u in the server for a while now im sure there are others who would wanna join also

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: "Seamoss"hmm Y i want to join your clan well, Y NOT?? :lol: i truly look forward to becomin part of this family and addin adm next to my name that is if uall give me the chance im Seamoss im 27 i live in the Caribbean Trinidad to be exact. All the best to the fwe clan keep doin what guys are doin and    {MAXIMUM GAME} :D

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Samwet

hi all

FWE forever

first thanks for everything ontime

i want to join your clan....

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hey samwet we need  you in teamspeak  that is first step to getting in the clan.we want to get to know   people first ok see you in teamspeak .

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hello and welcome to the forum Samwet!  :ugeek:

{FWE}Samwet

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

8-) Have you been setup on Team speak yet?

{FWE}Samwet

i intstalled teamspeak hooters, what will ? do now

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ok, now first you need to go and check out the Teamspeak download post under WELCOME >> TEAMSPEAK DOWNLOAD topic.. This will show you some more help on how to get our IP and stuff for the Teamspeak

Here is link to that post for faster help: https://www.fweclan.com/smf/index.php?topic=409.0

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: "samwet"hi all

FWE forever

first thanks for everything ontime

i want to join your clan.... :roll:
hey sam we need to get you in teamspeak as we need to get to know you better  membership will start there thanks samwet Ontime-Adm

Raptor

Hello: My name is James from Edmonton, Canada. I've enjoyed your server alot so im trying to be apart of your team!