News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Samwet

welcome to forum and our servers stuntman

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hi  hey you from the london area kool  here is whet you need to do.visit us on our team speak so we can get to know you and watch  you ingame and how you interact with players.

cloudstrife465

yes plz apply here if u wish to join

YeYe

cubanboss

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hey guys you all need to tell us why you want  to be clan member here with us  as a clan member.

Undertaxer

state a reason why and download Team Speak so we can talk and view how you  act. it may take some time. Gud Luck

Cyrix

I would like to become a member of FWE, as you know I have been playing with you guys for some time now, the reason I would like to join is I feel that my clan MoD is going no where, I have not seen any members on and our servers are usually empty and I am tired of sitting in there trying to fill them. The FWE clan seems like a good bunch of guys and I would like to be part of that.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Cyrix on November 25, 2009, 08:00:11 PM
I would like to become a member of FWE, as you know I have been playing with you guys for some time now, the reason I would like to join is I feel that my clan MoD is going no where, I have not seen any members on and our servers are usually empty and I am tired of sitting in there trying to fill them. The FWE clan seems like a good bunch of guys and I would like to be part of that.
this is nice to hear. i have a ? for you what would happen if your lod clan would return and start being active again.

Cyrix

Well if MoD did become active again I would stay with FWE, I have given MoD a fair chance, 4 months  of inactive clan members as well as other things I have explained to OnTime with a more in depth explanation, I would not go back to MoD as some of the leaders and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of issues and to be honest I don't have time for the head games. I like to give all of my time and effort and dedication to 1 clan only. I don't fall on decisions lightly and have given this a lot of thought and would dedicate myself to the FWE Members and servers, and it would be the loss of MoD. I have spent countless hours trying to get the MoD servers going and keep the clan alive, so much so that I almost quit Crysis. I really enjoy playing on the FWE servers and with the Members, I look forward to joining the clan and have countless hours trying to keep MYSELF alive instead LOL!!!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

kool now it is time to get with the rest of the members i think everyting will go  well.

cloudstrife465

well sure cyrix sure u can join we just gunna have to talk to the whole clan about this ^_^ but i got no problems with u

Undertaxer

Yea be cool, just show me how to punch mate =]

Cyrix

Come on People VOTE already... I want in!!! LOL       

Cyrix

and yes Taxer I will show you how to punch fast and switch modes quicker.