News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Team Speak 3 beta 3.0.0-Beta 35 Voice Activation Issue

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, November 01, 2010, 05:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

When you upgrade from Team Speak 3 beta 3.0.0-Beta 32  to Team Speak 3 beta 3.0.0-Beta 35 some of you will have a voice activation issue,This is a bug in the install and is fixable,Steps to take.

within your team speak connected to a server follow these steps

1.click on settings
2.click on options
3.click on Hot Keys
4.delete both hot keys they might look like this   ` and this ~ now you will need to create new hot keys.

To create 2 Hot Keys follow these steps
   Hot Key # 1
1. Click add that is directly underneath ( Profile Details ) WHICH WILL BE THE SECOND ADD BUTTON TO THE RIGHT.
2. A screen will come up called    (HotKey Setup Dialog) Go To the text in the middle of that screen Click on the  + beside Microphone then double click (Toggle Microphone Mute) then you will see another screen that say press hot key combination.Now press the (Left) CTL KEY +(Left)ALT+A THEN PRESS OK BUTTON

Hot Key #2
1. Click add that is directly underneath ( Profile Details ) WHICH WILL BE THE SECOND ADD BUTTON TO THE RIGHT.
2. A screen will come up called    (HotKey Setup Dialog) Go To the text in the middle of that screen Click on the  + beside Speaker then double click on Toggle Speaker Mute,then another box will say press ( Hot Key Combination ) now press (LEFT) CTL +(LEFT) ALT + S Then press ok . Now the last step restart team speak AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SET VOICE ACTIVATION TO WORK PROPERLY.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

YAY  WeeWee THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!! your the best GoodJob bravo YouRock

Grimi

kill1ng4-NL

{FWE}gasman69

YouRock I see a name change for "ontime". Like "ONTIME THE GREAT" or "KING ONTIME"  bravo   Because of his knowledge of life & stuff is so great !  Cheers

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

C'mon gassy your going to make his head pop.. lol...

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: gasman69 on November 02, 2010, 04:22:18 PM
YouRock I see a name change for "ontime". Like "ONTIME THE GREAT" or "KING ONTIME"  bravo   Because of his knowledge of life & stuff is so great !  Cheers
hey Gasman I do have to say I had some help with this  Cobra and GrimReaper and I spent a few hours looking with in the client for the fix,we evan used Team Viewer to try to fix this Finally we went to the host of team speak and found the answer there. This is where we needed more help to actually test the fix and that is where {FWE}Wicked-Ginger assisted us in the actual test  AND ACTUALLY DELETED HER KEYS and created new keys,I believe credit is due where is due Thanks

cloudstrife465

yeh a few people are having that issue like speed i had remove the head set and replug it for it work it was wiered

showmanel

Кто еще может прокоментировать ответ?

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: showmanel on January 14, 2013, 06:25:35 PM
Кто еще может прокоментировать ответ?
in english this says

Who else can comment on the answer?