News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Tripple Monitors,Nvidia In Crysis Wars Three Monitors as One (TripleHead2Go)

Started by {FWE}Noman-Adm, August 29, 2010, 09:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Hi take a look at this  adm

[blink]Preview this Video -->[/blink]   http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3469/file19099b.mp4

we are runing 3 lcd  2ms . 24inc samsung monitors Whoo in dvi as it works best in game bravo setings are 2400-600  Sick  matrox triplehead2go digital edition  box  Drugs

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

go noman! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do you lag any more then you did be for ?....... YouRocki can't wait to play with you ! YourGoingDown lmao! that's AWESOME!noman nice job! Drink Cheers bouncing Good Crysis2 GoodJob

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Nice Noman! I'm glad to see i'm not the only one with the triple monitor setup going on.

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

{FWE}Renegade

Thats sweet. I was thinking of going that direction but I decided to wait until I get a 52" TV first so I can use the 46" for game play to go with AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, GTX 480 x 2 for SLI and a GTX 285 for dedicated physx  Smile

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on August 29, 2010, 06:51:49 PM
Thats sweet. I was thinking of going that direction but I decided to wait until I get a 52" TV first so I can use the 46" for game play to go with AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, GTX 480 x 2 for SLI and a GTX 285 for dedicated physx  Smile
Keep in mind Renegade TV'S for computer monitors are nice but the down fall is 1920x1080 resolution that will be the max you will get.Now the physx if you are planing this for Crysis Wars.Crysis Wars does not utilize PHYS X nor will it utilize 2 480x2 it will only use the first card and the second card will do nothing but heat up your case.I run 295x2 and that was a waste of money time and effort  for Crysis Wars, as now i am only running one of the cards.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}noman-Adm on August 29, 2010, 09:45:16 AM
Hi take a look at this  adm

[blink]Preview this Video -->[/blink]   http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3469/file19099b.mp4

we are runing 3 lcd  2ms . 24inc samsung monitors Whoo in dvi as it works best in game bravo setings are 2400-600  Sick  matrox triplehead2go digital edition  box  Drugs

new Egg.com--> 
Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition T2G-D3D-IF
     new Egg.ca-->
Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition T2G-D3D-IF

I have to commend you on this noman as for the research and you were dedicated to this,Believe me when I say research as research can be so frustrating and time consuming,when you think you got what you need WAMO not all the info is there or it is worded in away you need to research the research you just researched it goes on and on and on.With nvidia there is no true information on this combined with Gaming.Karma for you