ATI Video Card

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, July 24, 2010, 03:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

I can get this post started as i don't know much on ATI video cards. Hopefully some one will lead this post.I can say we have a few Pro Players that utilize the ATI video cards and do a very good job in tweaking them and love them.They claIm they have better performance at a much lower price.

AMD Accelerates Adobe Flash Player  with ATI Stream Technology

Adobe and AMD has optimize and  improve video performance of Flash Player by taking  hardware video acceleration on Windows Computer's equipped with ATI enabled GPUs.

Adobe  introduces hardware based  video decoding to enable smooth and quality video with very little overhead personal computers and laptops.

ATI Stream technology boost Adobe Flash Player  on systems with with ATI Stream  GPUs to enable better quality and high definition video on Web content and applications based on adobe's Flash . ATI Stream technology enhanced  AMD CPUs.

Download the latest update's

1. Adobe Flash Player 10.1 release
2. Latest Graphics Card Driver

Faster Digital  Video Editing

Digital editing is much more faster and smoother. For example Editing software like CyberLink's MediaShow,Espresso video converter to convert for portable devices like Apple,Iphone,Sony,and PSP.

Here is a list of a few ATI Video Cards that supports  ATI Stream technology

ATI Radeon HD 4000 and HD 5000 series
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4000 series discrete graphics (and higher)
ATI Radeon HD 3000 integrated graphics (and higher)
ATI FirePro V3750, V5700, V7750, V8700 and V8750 graphics accelerators  and later models