News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

5870x2 OMG!

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, December 08, 2009, 02:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Anyone interested in running Crysis 2 at full settings? hehe..  :o
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/news/video/ati-radeon-hd-5870-x2-images-surface/

Look at the attachment below at the specs in Crysis !

Crysisxld banned ip spoofing

DUDE thats freaking asome...lol IF ONLY I HAD AN ALLOWANCE it would be all down hill from there  :P

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I hear that! I plane to get a new 5870 but i dont know if the x2 is affordable  :-\

Cyrix

I don't know about max settings.... I did run it on Max on Crysis wars and Original Crysis... didn't really have a problem but Crysis 2 looks sick and I dare not attempt it till I upgrade the vid card...                     

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

DX11 is supposed to allow more Multi-Threading. It is the ability to scale across multi-core CPUs. This will enable developers to take greater advantage of the power within multi-core CPUs. This results in faster framerates for games, while still supporting the increased visual detailing (Crysis 2 for example). I feel max settings will be a piece of cake for our new line of GPU's and CPU's..

So i think this game will run smoother more efficiently on our older cards and even better with 5870x2.. Crysis 2 here i come with rounds of 5870 ammo and AMD Phenom black powder.  OMG i cant wait :)  :-\

Crysisxld banned ip spoofing

Wow from what everyones saying it sounds like it's going to be a sick game  ;D

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Yes this game will be amazing. It is going to blow your mind! I'd say it will be the next generation as was Crysis and Crysis Wars. These 2 games alone still have the leading graphical appearance to me. There are others but they all have different things that set them apart. But that's what set Crysis apart from others to me. I love the game because it was so different but yet still another FPS :)...