News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Battle Field 3, 8 players to get the Game started !!!!!

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 26, 2011, 09:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

OMG !!!! THIS IS A RERUN OF Crysis 2 , so let me get this straight , when you enter  a  Battle Field 3 server ,if there is not 8 players in the server  you cannot do any thing not evan move , WHAT IS EA THINKING , OMG!!! , THIS IS REALLY UPSETTING ,as I sit here watching players login the server and log out because there is not  8 players in the server , This is totally discus ting , and a waste of $60.00 AND the cost of paying for the server to be hosted , I think it is time for the {FWE} Clan to partner with a new developer. Clan Meeting is ordered as  soon as we can get everyone together, Stay tuned  for meeting updates.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

I too agree that it is a huge drawback to the game to have to have 8 players to start the game. I could see not having scoring untill there is more players but making it a completely stale server untill there are 8 players just makes me sorry that I ever got the game ! I would be more than happy to keep playing this game if EA could amend this rule !!!!!!!!!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

I did get a little excited on this one !!!! Thank God this issue has been resolved !!!    Whoo

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

{FWE}BadMonkey

lol between reply #1 and Reply#2 it looks like there is one missing ಠ_ಠ