News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Welcome to our new server This Sections is for BattleField Bad Company 2 Post

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 03, 2010, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all this is our Battle Field Bad Company 2 Server information, all Post and information related to Battle Field Bad Company 2 will be posted here.The server is up and running ,The name of the server {FWE} Test  till  10-21-2010 then the server will be renamed to its official name,The server is Punk buster Equipped and will be streaming the bans soon,Enjoy and have fun {FWE}Ontime-Adm.  We will be setting this up for donations for anyone that wants to donate to the servers.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on October 03, 2010, 03:45:43 PM
Hi all this is our Battle Field Bad Company 2 Server information, all Post and information related to Battle Field Bad Company 2 will be posted here.The server is up and running ,The name of the server {FWE} Test  till  10-21-2010 then the server will be renamed to its official name,The server is Punk buster Equipped and will be streaming the bans soon,Enjoy and have fun {FWE}Ontime-Adm.  We will be setting this up for donations for anyone that wants to donate to the servers.
Good news we have a new Team Speak that will be our recruiting TS3 WE WILL LEAVE IT A PUBLIC AND SEE HOW THAT GOES. The info is as follows Server IP: 70.32.38.146  Port: 9992 .The server is doing great heavily populated and testing is about to come to a end,setup is complete.Special thanks to =phX=CobraVe7, Cloudstrife, GrimReaper and all the clan members that have helped in making this server possible.The naming of the server will be soon and a possible dedicated forums for battlefield thanks to all and have fun.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Sounds good Ontime.. I like the idea of the forums. It will help this one stay faster on load etc.. Anyway, let me know about the naming and i will list out my names including others who have ideas as well.. My post about this has some really interesting ways to name the server even after picking a single name using 24/7 and cool terms like that will make it all the better. See you all tonight or tomorrow night   YourGoingDown