News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

[]===[Helpful Training] -----

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, October 08, 2010, 04:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I'm looking forward to populating our server again tonight in {FWE} Test. That was fun last night. We had a good amount of players. The server was running good.

Get your []====[[[[[INJECTION]]]]]------- of some BF tonight if you have already purchased this game for our new segment of the clan!

TriggerHappyTraining Session: *tips *do's & *dont's  Cheers

Time will be discussed in TS3.

If you have your copy of BFBC2 then be ready for some training in TS3 and helpful tips from pros
like gasman, CoolKnuckles, and hoots :). We have a reputation of being known for helping others
when they are new to Crysis Wars, TS3, and other software they are having trouble with.

*Note*: If you do not have BFBC2 please do not utilize this season. The reason is that we want to
stay focused on a few people at a time so were not overwhelmed. Your time will come so please be
patient. We plan to try and help as much as we can when we can. Thanks

Members Only

Grimi

I can help you populate the server and i can give you some tips whenever you want

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Grimi on October 11, 2010, 10:52:55 PM
I can help you populate the server and i can give you some tips whenever you want
awsome Grimi that is way cool thank you

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: Grimi on October 11, 2010, 10:52:55 PM
Feel free to tell us anything you know Grimi since you're obviously better than all of us :) Thanks for coming in and helping tonight  Cheers

Grimi

I know more about assault and recon kits, medic a little and engineer a little but let me see what tip i can give you...
i dont want you to be better than me!!!!
haha just kidding

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

So, has anyone had any questions about the game play in Battlefield? Let us know and we can try to help with your game play. It will help you be a better player!