News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

All Communications With {FWE}Samwet In the Turkish Army

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 10, 2009, 12:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Samwet

:)Hi guys. How are you. One day I went to the track. I write from internet cafe. After 75 days I will return . Everthing is fine.  I saw Crysis 2's trailer. Excitement approaching. Do not forget me my friends. See you. ;D ;D ;D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Samwet on March 07, 2010, 03:54:03 AM
:)Hi guys. How are you. One day I went to the track. I write from internet cafe. After 75 days I will return . Everthing is fine.  I saw Crysis 2's trailer. Excitement approaching. Do not forget me my friends. See you. ;D ;D ;D
Hi samwet we will not forget you we were just talking about you the other day.Happy to hear from you good luck to you and your journey  Samwet shall prevail.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hey bud! Glad you still stopping by to say hello. We are glad to have you as a member of our clan. As always be careful and see you soon. Maybe you will reunite with us in crysis 2? That would be awesome ! :) Take care bud.

{FWE}Seamoss

SSSSAAAAMMMMYYYYYYYY  :P :P :P LOL we can never forget u lol hope we see u soon man miss Ya Tcare man n come back in one piece ok all the best :o 8) ;)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

bouncing letting everyone know {FWE}Samwet is back i just talked to him on xfire  Welcome back samwet

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Hooters-Adm