Logitech G19 Key Board

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, July 26, 2010, 07:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

With its color GamePanel Display In The Middle Top Center and 12 programmable Keys, this Awsome gaming keyboard
                                                                                                                            puts an arsenal of advanced  technology at your finger tips.

1. The display tilts back and forth.You can program a lot of programs in to it but they already have several games programed into it including Crysis,Crysis Wars,Xfire This is like a mini computer on the Key Board.It evan has a logitech  performance Monitor that displays your CPU usage and Memory usage.There is a lot more that i don't have time to mention But i will say it is a must for running the servers and forums.

2. Programmable Keys try 12 of them with 36 functions and 5 task at a time sheesh i have yet to use them all but they are there and available for you to use them.

3. Custom Color Back lighting Totally AWESOME the best thing they could of done. Change the color of the back lighting on the Key Board  yes and it works have to love this feature.

4. Two High Speed USB ports on the top edge of the Key Board.For example plug your USB mouse into one and your USB head set into the other IF YOU EVER NEED TO RESET THEM easily at your finger tips. You don't have to wrestle with the back side of your computer case fighting all the cables any more. This is solved and quite handy as you all know resetting a USB device is among one of the common luxury's of owning HIGH TECH technology. 

5. For those of you that know of "SDK" (software development kit). THIS IS PUBLIC DEVELOPMENT SOFTWARE.Have at it Guys and Gals. Just join the public Community and program away.

6. The  windows Tab Key. Disable it a common feature  built in to Key Boards in this day and age unless you really want it enabled.

7. Built in Programmable  Memory a must have feature in a Key Board. Unplug your arsenal  of a Key Board and take it to another location and you are heavily armed for the task at hand.

8. MEDIA options Volume Control,Movie Playback, Accessing the internet  I thought I would mention these things you probably already have. 

This Key Board is awesome I have used it on Windows Vista Through 7 and it has plenty of features for me in the server and forum operations not to mention all the research i have done the last couple years.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/mice-keyboard-combos/devices/4956