Information On The Logitech MX 518 Optical Gaming Mouse

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, July 26, 2010, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

The MX 518 Optical Gaming  Mouse. Will Give You More Control Over  Gaming.
With programmable buttons switching resolutions is easy and quick. Not to mention the two buttons on the side enable you to assign task.Three more button on the top to switch resolutions and scroll ETC all the button are programable
with the help of the software that come along with it. This mouse works really good in Crysis Wars I have not had any issues in assigning  buttons to the in game settings unlike other mouse's that i have tried.Smooth this thing is very smooth no catching or jerks when using this mouse.It has a very cool grip and seems to fit to my hand so when long hours or use no fatigue.I have used this mouse in  Win XP,Vista and Win 7.The MX 518  mouse is pretty reasonably priced and i have used logitech for a very long time and had not had any issues with them.

Here is a link for a more detailed information on the MX 518 Optical Gaming.Good luck and hope we helped you on your research in finding a good mouse that you are compatible with.
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/mice/devices/4259

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: CloudStrife on July 26, 2010, 11:21:31 PM
how much does this cost
hey cloud i googled this for you         http://www.google.com/products?q=price+Logitech+MX%E2%84%A2518+Optical+Gaming+Mouse&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=PltOTOOsNYbQnAfZ0_yMAw&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CEQQrQQwAg

Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse - 8-btn Mouse - Wired - USB
      $39 new, $21 used
      from 153 sellers

15 nearby stores
      Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse - 8-btn Mouse - Wired - USB

Optical, PC

If you're going to play at the highest level, you need a mouse that gives you an edge. The Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse does exactly that with its ultra-high ...

Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110 & MX™518 Optical Gaming Mouse Bundle

$103.98 new

Logitech.com

Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110 & MX™518 Optical Gaming Mouse Bundle

Learn More Sculpted comfort grip MX™518 Optical Gaming Mouse With an 1800 dpi optical engine and in-game sensitivity switching, this mouse has the precision ....

Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse - Mouse - optical - 8 ...

$67.98 new

$78.75 with tax and shipping
      Amazon.com

Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse - Mouse - optical - 8 ...

The Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse does exactly that with its ultra-high resolution, 1600-dpi MX Optical Engine that delivers lightning-fast ....

Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse - 9313520403

$74.32 new

$84.29 with tax and shipping
      Amazon.com

Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse - 9313520403

Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse - mouse.

Logitech MX518 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 1800 dpi ...

$46.00 new

PixelUSA.com

Logitech MX518 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 1800 dpi ...

. Logitech MX518 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 1800 dpi Gaming Mouse.

Logitech MX518 High Performance Gaming Grade 1800dpi Optical Mouse ...

$49.97 new

Outletpc.com

Logitech MX518 High Performance Gaming Grade 1800dpi Optical Mouse ...

The Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse does exactly that with its ultra-high resolution, 1800-dpi MX Optical Engine that delivers lightning-fast ....

Logitech MX-518 Optical Gaming Mouse

$52.00 new

$57.50 with tax and shipping
      New World Video Direct

Logitech MX-518 Optical Gaming Mouse

Ideal for first person shooters that demand pixel-precise targeting and lighting fast evasive maneuvers. Switch between 5 levels of sensitivity (3 levels ....

Logitech MX™518 Optical Gaming Mouse

$49.99 new

Logitech.com

Logitech MX™518 Optical Gaming Mouse

MX™518 Optical Gaming Mouse The precision you need to take your gaming to the next level. Precisely right Precisely right When an ordinary mouse just won't ....

Logitech USB/PS2 MX518 Gaming Grade Optical Scroll Mouse

$99.99 refurbished

PacificGeek.com

Logitech USB/PS2 MX518 Gaming Grade Optical Scroll Mouse

The Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse does exactly that with its ultra-high resolution, 1600-dpi MX Optical Engine that delivers lightning-fast ....

Logitech Mouse MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical MC USB Internet Forward ...

$57.00 new

Advanceddesignky.com

Logitech Mouse MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical MC USB Internet Forward ...

... play at the highest level, you need a mouse that gives you an edge. The Logitech MX 518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse does exactly that with its ultra-high r.

cloudstrife465

might go with that mouse since im upgrading alot of things so far i did the case next will be the graphics

possiblly the mother board to but not now

cloudstrife465

that mouse is pretty cheap i was gunna go for that razor mamba and razer trancula keyboard but there expensive lol