Cyborg R.A.t:7 gaming mouse

Started by {FWE}Noman-Adm, September 07, 2010, 01:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Hi You'll never run out of ways to out-wit, out-fight and out-play the competition with the Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse from Saitek.

With a sleek black rubber coating for an ultra-comfortable grip, plus Teflon feet for smooth gliding and a braided USB cord for tangle-free play, the Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse will give you hour after hour of fatigue-free play. A gold-plated USB cable gives you ultimate connectivity, while an aluminium wheel ensures smooth scrolling and a unique precision-aim mode helps you take on all comers with 5600 dpi twin laser technology and deadly accuracy!

As well, the Cyborg R.A.T. 7 comes with changeable palm and pinkie rests, and 30g of adjustable weights to ensure that you get the most personally perfect playing experience! This mouse features ten buttons, five of which are programmable - with a further three modes giving a total of 15 programmable functions.

The Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse will help you crush your enemies and achieve dominance in all your gaming exploits, thanks to its superior ergonomics, extreme customisability and high-performance functions.

General information     Type     Gaming Mouse
Compatible platforms    Windows 7, XP, X64 & Vista
Connectivity    USB
number of buttons    10 Buttons, 5 of which are programmable with a further 3 modes giving 15 programmable functions
Functions    Mode button enables 3 different commands for each button. Aluminium wheel for easy smooth scrolling.
Precision aim mode
Wireless    no
Power    Self-powered through USB

Whoo  Sick WeeWee   bouncing Cheers

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

thats the best mouse ever! i got $100 dollers and i think that is what i will use it on(maybe..)what pad are you useing?...

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Hi pipi  HellNo if i tell you that you go and bye 1  TriggerHappy ok it,s a mouse pad  Whoo RaZER VESPULA bouncing

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Wow Noman, nice gaming mouse you got there! TriggerHappy

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

arjdrine06

Hello, those mouses were really great noman, I agree with them. Nowadays, there are already many games that had been created by the experts. Sometimes, making games become a part of our lives is beneficial but sometimes its not.
my Free seo services

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: arjdrine06 on October 11, 2010, 04:35:24 AM
Hello, those mouses were really great noman, I agree with them. Nowadays, there are already many games that had been created by the experts. Sometimes, making games become a part of our lives is beneficial but sometimes its not.
Welome to our forums