News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

FWE Clan Wallpapers

Started by Pugnacious, December 17, 2010, 01:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pugnacious

Hey folks, ontime asked me to toss together some wallpaper for you guys.  Here's the one i'm done with:

LINK

and this one i'm almost done with:

LINK

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Pugnacious on December 17, 2010, 01:58:19 PM
Hey folks, ontime asked me to toss together some wallpaper for you guys.  Here's the one i'm done with:

LINK

and this one i'm almost done with: Hey how are you them are nice beautiful work, cant wait to see them  finished.

LINK

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Those are very nice indeed !!! However if you have the time could you make me a girly {FWE} wallpaper ? Please Please Please  YouRock

Pugnacious

Sure, what style would you like?  color scheme?

How about this:

LINK

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

WOW : ) that is totally awesome !!! thanks !!! you really do good work. I thank you for the time and effort you put into doing this for me  WeeWee Whoo YouRock

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Pugnacious on December 17, 2010, 01:58:19 PM

LINK

and this one i'm almost done with:

LINK
I think we will add these to the gallery  http://www.fweclan.com/smf/index.php?action=media

Pugnacious

if you want more, just request it, and if you feel the need toss me a little bit of support.