40 inch samsung led as monitor

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 30, 2009, 05:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hi this is a 40 in samsung led TV used as a monitor i could not get a graphic shot of crysis wars as the screen shot turns black when i try to copy and paste but i will get one latter.
however i did manage to get a screen shot of the forums on the 40 inch TV.this is awesome in crysis wars i did not expect it to be this good as there is no lag or bad images it is awesome.
when i get things things organized and setup better i will get some better screen shots as things are kinda messy right at the moment because i am about 20 minutes into the actual setup.

the monitor bottom left is 28 inch dell the one on the bottom right is a 21 inch sceptre and the one top middle is i will let you guess.

here is link if you interested or thinking about what you need     http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/tv-video/televisions/led-tv/UN40B6000VFUZA/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail

{FWE}Noman-Adm

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Sounds awesome! I can't see any pic though  :(

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Blake on December 30, 2009, 05:49:34 PM
Sounds awesome! I can't see any pic though  :(
hey blake you need to log in to see the images

{FWE}Titan

:P some of us are just plain spoiled    :'(
as for the split screen :-\  it all looks cool  ;D ;D ;D

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Nice man.. Just let me know when you decide its to big so you can send that 40' my way  ???

{FWE}Neonzion

:o lol wow lucky and i thought my new 24 inch was big  ;D u should buy a three way dvi adapter and get 2 more 40 inches  :P that wuld be sick!  :D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Neonzion on January 01, 2010, 01:17:00 AM
:o lol wow lucky and i thought my new 24 inch was big  ;D u should buy a three way dvi adapter and get 2 more 40 inches  :P that wuld be sick!  :D
lol

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Hey All FWE CLEAN MEMBERS I like to wish you all a happy new year
and thats make 2010 a good one  :P :-*