News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Gingers Upgrades

Started by {FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm, October 07, 2011, 09:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

smash Well I finally have enough money saved up and I ordered my new board yesterday(stupid UPS and no saturday shipping !) and I should get it on monday here is the link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157267 I also was greatly disappointed when I bought my case because it was supposed to come with all red fans and it was filled with blue fans that did not match all of the other red things I had purposly bought to complete my red, black, and white theme so when it all gets here I will take pics of the uninstall of the old board and the install of the new board and maybe even post a video(if I can get monkey to keep his head out of the way of the camera !) anyway I am very excited about this I will now be able to run quad SLI again YaY !!! Music

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Wicked-Ginger on October 07, 2011, 09:36:52 AM
smash Well I finally have enough money saved up and I ordered my new board yesterday(stupid UPS and no saturday shipping !) and I should get it on monday here is the link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157267 I also was greatly disappointed when I bought my case because it was supposed to come with all red fans and it was filled with blue fans that did not match all of the other red things I had purposly bought to complete my red, black, and white theme so when it all gets here I will take pics of the uninstall of the old board and the install of the new board and maybe even post a video(if I can get monkey to keep his head out of the way of the camera !) anyway I am very excited about this I will now be able to run quad SLI again YaY !!! Music
YaY!!! I am so happy you finally get your build ,I am sure it will look as good as it will run , can wait to see the end result . {FWE}Ontime