News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

All Communications With {FWE}Samwet In the Turkish Army

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 10, 2009, 12:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey All we will communicate with {FWE}Samwet Here As this is his post. Good Luck {FWE}Samwet Our Prayers Will Be With You.

{FWE}Samwet

ohhh thanks ontime and my friends. i am really happy for this post. i will come to back. i joined air force of turkey army. Dont forget me my friends cuz  i dont forget you (FWE family).

SEE YOU 6 MONTHS LATER

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

No problem sam as you are part of the {FWE} Family and we donot forget them as they are our family God Bless you Samwet

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Sam i hope things go well for you. It's sad to see one of our own leave any day. I hope when you come back you still want to be in Crysis 2 because thats what we will be playing now :)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on December 10, 2009, 11:53:27 PM
Sam i hope things go well for you. It's sad to see one of our own leave any day. I hope when you come back you still want to be in Crysis 2 because thats what we will be playing now :)
FINALY HOOTS A KOOL AVATAR YAY LOL

Cyrix

He hijacked it off the PHX site LMAO!!! Just Playing                 

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Avatar Shmavatar lol.. Ontime u misspelled Army in the subject of this topic..  ???

Hooters Out ~!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on December 11, 2009, 09:18:22 AM
Avatar Shmavatar lol.. Ontime u misspelled Army in the subject of this topic..  ???

Hooters Out ~!
sheesh lol quit trying to avoid that finally you have a kool avatar finally rofl

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Cyrix

ONTIME...... We and no country I know of has an "Arny"  I know there are things called Army haha 

I fixed my misspelled army!! lol   

{FWE}Seamoss

ill miss u sammy see you soon n dont 4get us cause we wont 4get you

hasta sammy yakında bize unutur alışkanlık unutturmak dont n görmek miss u  :)

{FWE}Seamoss

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 10, 2009, 12:31:34 AM
Hey All we will communicate with {FWE}Samwet Here As this is his post. Good Luck {FWE}Samwet Our Prayers Will Be With You.
Good idea ontime

Undertaxer

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hi samwet how are you i hope things are going well for you.