News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Adding weapons

Started by Ketchup, December 16, 2009, 12:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketchup

Just wanted to show for u that don't know how to spawn with weapons, or if you don't want a certain weapon, you can remove it when u spawn.

After I come back from school I'll finish this. :D

Also gonna try to figure out how you can make a teleport like on Ruins Multiversion and Crysis original level core. All I know is that it has something to do with gravity volumes.

cloudstrife465

i suppose but where my teleports are well yah lol

Ketchup

KK back from school, here is the tutorial.

How to spawn with weapons:

Fist open your flow graph and go to file new and add a Misc:Start and Time:Delay.

Time:Delay will make your item spawn in 1, 2, 3 etc. seconds. If you put it on  3, the item will spawn after 3 seconds after you started playing.
  Now go add node, then go to Inventiry:AddItem.

Now pick an item you want, buy clicking on Inventiry:AddItem you added in to the flow graph and pick and item on the top right corner. In this cause I     will just pick F171 (lol I don't know how its called).

Now conect these like I did. Misc:Start output goes to Time:Delay In, Time:Delay out goes to Inventiry:AddItem add.

Now If I spawn my gun is gonna apper in 1 second. Here I spawned.

After 1 second passed I got a gun.

Thanks and soon I will mAke a tutorial on how to make a teleport like on Crysis originall level Core and Ruins Multiversioon.

{FWE}Blake-Adm

nice job. FYI i already covered the teleport subject but two's always better than one!

Ketchup