News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on January 28, 2011, 01:39:53 AM
Ok I think its time to put in my application. Its been some years that I have held back. I wanted to feel comfortable and the clan likewise with me. I have never been part of a clan before, so this will be my first.

What's to know about me ? Haha, pretty much everyone should already know about me by now for most, but I will still spill the beans. Of course Crysis was my first FPS game I have ever played on PC and is my favorite. I love gaming, and racing. Building computers and moding cars is my hobby.  I am 36 and live in South Florida.

I find the FWE clan to be mature as a clan, and together, and everyone is treated on the same level. No human being is perfect, we all have and will make errors. I think Crysis 2 will bring us even closer as it demands unity and team work.

I believe I have much to offer and to learn at the same time. Those of you that dont know me by now, come to the Crysis FWE clan server and introduce yourself with some bullets  TriggerHappy.

Peace !
This is wonderful you are welcome to join the clan and be part of the family,We are honored to have you as a clan member,your powerful suggestions on crysis2 takes the lead in uniting the {FWE} in Crysis 2,I am sure everybody will agree you clan tag awaits you {FWE}Renegade

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Welcome to the show  YouRock.. I'm glad you decided to join. See you in game {FWE} Renegade  bravo

cloudstrife465

Vantlor

Vantlor here.  Looking to join primarily for Crysis 2.  Did my research and from talking to Ontime you guys do yours too.  Seems like a good match.  You guys dont cheat, are mature, care to look into people etc.

I used to competativley play DOTA back in college heh.  I was the Chieftain of clan Baboon Army for that.  I am the actual (though not acting) CEO of Scrap Iron Flotilla (an EVE-Online corporation) which has been very sucessfull both combat and economic wise. 

I am extremley tech savy, having hosted (and still hosting) game and voice servers as well as VPNs (to let my friends play from work etc). 

I am 25, male, and of course single (though I had a date last night) and reside in Utah. 

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi Vantlor how are you and is nice to see you have found us,first things first becoming a {FWE} Clantakes a little time,first is entering our Team Speak 3 which has already been done,second step is we need to get to know you through TS3,third is a possible vote on your clan membership.
we will talk more in TS3. Thanks again {FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Noman-Adm

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Noman-Adm on March 05, 2011, 07:03:26 PM
Hi vantlor  Welcome A Board 2  the fwe clan  Whoo
Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding he is not a clan member yet,he is in the first stages of being  a potential clan member.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Welcome to the forums ! look forward to meeting you in TeamSpeak soon. This is a great clan to be a part of we are like one big happy almost fully functional family LOL (what ? NOONE is perfect lol!!!!) :D MeBigger

cloudstrife465

Vantlor

Trying to be on more.  Had a busy work weekend and my birthday.  Hopefully will have the time to be online now :)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Vantlor on March 07, 2011, 09:17:16 PM
Trying to be on more.  Had a busy work weekend and my birthday.  Hopefully will have the time to be online now :)
Happy Birthday see ya soon.

Vantlor

OK so 2 things...  Crysis 2 finaly came out.  And work FINALY settled down!  No more 14 hour shifts...

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Vantlor on March 23, 2011, 01:20:22 AM
OK so 2 things...  Crysis 2 finaly came out.  And work FINALY settled down!  No more 14 hour shifts...
ok very nice

{FWE}ElEraser

Ok, I am an old friend of Ontime. So, I want to shoot him again in game :)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ElEraser on February 26, 2012, 12:02:55 PM
Ok, I am an old friend of Ontime. So, I want to shoot him again in game :)
Welcome to the {FWE}Clan ELEraser, I am so glad to have you join us you will "BE A ASSET" to the {FWE}Clan. {FWE}Ontime-Adm