News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Hi ElEraser welcome to the fwe clan  bouncing

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

{FWE}Titan

hey
welcome to our clan, I hope that you will enjoy being part of a family like the rest of us
if there is any thing you need help with please feel free to ask.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Strider

Hello my name is Tim. Most of u guys know me as Strider.I like to take long walks on the beach and watching the sun set on a nice fall day.Im asking to become a FWE member.Please feel pity  in your hearts to take me in and make me one of your own.I have known most of the member since old crysis.If u need to know anything about me ask. Thanks for your time.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

WeeWee Glad you finally saw the light and came to the {FWE} and yes the grass is way greener on our side !!! Welcome Strider My Friend !!! My vote is Yes !!! bouncing Drink

cloudstrife465

yeh u better join us strider u are welcome to be apart of history  TriggerHappy

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi Strider, when you get done walking on the beach on your sunny day, I think we can take this in consideration after several  Cheers  Smokin  beer I personally think you will make a nice addition to the {FWE} Clan.

{FWE}Strider

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Hi And  Welcome To The FWE Clan  Strider . Enjoy

{FWE}Titan

well strider I think your not worthy  sorry Noob YourGoingDown

HeHe HeHe HeHe Welcome to the clan man pull up a chair and put your clan tag on TriggerHappy CrysisWars2 Shoot
look forward in seeing you around here more  Cheers bart AhShutUp allready Welcome A Board GoodJob

{FWE}Strider

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Welcome to the Clan Strider here is your clan tag  {FWE}Strider    bouncing TriggerHappy Cheers

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Titan on August 11, 2012, 07:00:53 PM
well strider I think your not worthy  sorry Noob YourGoingDown

HeHe HeHe HeHe Welcome to the clan man pull up a chair and put your clan tag on TriggerHappy CrysisWars2 Shoot
look forward in seeing you around here more  Cheers bart AhShutUp allready Welcome A Board GoodJob
hey titan you and ontime . YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown

{FWE}Hooters-Adm