News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Pandemonium on April 16, 2010, 01:44:05 PM
He Ontime just asking to join like you requested of Mayhem, and what he and I both asked.  :)

A little about my self huh..? Not much to say other than I love computers and use them to play games and re-encode video.

I want to join because Mayhem is joining and we both use the server more than anything else. That and it's near impossible to find a cheater on the FWE servers. =)

hey how are ya nice to see you are interested.this is a process  we watch you in the server see how you interact with players  and follow server rules.i have played crysis wars along side you and r.r.mayhem and i have not had any issues or heard of any issues so it looks like this will go good.how ever i do need you to read the rules,get in teamspeak 3 so we can get to know you as teamspeak is a requirement.thank Pandemonium AND R.R Mayhem

{FWE}Pandemonium

Getting r.r.Mayhem in here is gonna be hard. =/ It's difficult to get him to do things on his own on the web.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Pandemonium

Doesn't look like Mayhem wants to join. =/ He wants to be "The last Cowboy".

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

rr should feel welcomed everyone seems to like him on our side.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: pipy-the-viking on April 13, 2010, 11:49:33 PM
hi every one i just join as a member and i also want to join the {FWE} clan you sever is the most fun and i always play on it .I want to join because i think fwes are the nice ones and play fare i also thinks the fwe,s are good at crysis and i think i am pritty good to.i dont say bad words and i am not a hacker so plz let me join thanks hope to see you out on the battle feeld !!!!!!!!!!!

Pipy i think you cool welcome to the forum.. Hope to see you in server!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: pipy-the-viking on April 13, 2010, 11:49:33 PM
hi every one i just join as a member and i also want to join the {FWE} clan you sever is the most fun and i always play on it .I want to join because i think fwes are the nice ones and play fare i also thinks the fwe,s are good at crysis and i think i am pritty good to.i dont say bad words and i am not a hacker so plz let me join thanks hope to see you out on the battle feeld !!!!!!!!!!!
congrats  pipy here is your tag {FWE} WELCOME TO THE FWE FAMILY.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Pandemonium on April 16, 2010, 01:44:05 PM
He Ontime just asking to join like you requested of Mayhem, and what he and I both asked.  :)

A little about my self huh..? Not much to say other than I love computers and use them to play games and re-encode video.

I want to join because Mayhem is joining and we both use the server more than anything else. That and it's near impossible to find a cheater on the FWE servers. =)

hey pand  here is your tag {FWE}  WELCOME TO THE FWE FAMILY.

{FWE}Pandemonium

Is it supposed to feel warm? *pokes his label*

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}C.I.A.

Hi my name Edward, and I have playd a lot of crysis. It is a nice game with I totaly enjoy it. and I look forword to become a clan member. This game helps me sedel down things a bit and feel good!

I like the server, Server settings are verry good and the speed mode Is the best !!!
I like beeg aroud here becuse of the peuple also. 

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Edward Cullen _-V-_ on May 27, 2010, 03:48:23 AM
Hi my name Edward, and I have playd a lot of crysis. It is a nice game with I totaly enjoy it. and I look forword to become a clan member. This game helps me sedel down things a bit and feel good!

I like the server, Server settings are verry good and the speed mode Is the best !!!

Awsome and welcome back  i have seen you in the server a lot and have had no issues  with you .I say yes to clan member and looking forward to you joining the {FWE} FAMILY.

{FWE}Pandemonium

Sure, I welcome new members to talk to.

Even if they are the sparkly kind.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hi Edward I'm glad you made it to the forums and TeamSpeak. It was nice having you around i hope that we continue to see you in the servers and TeamSpeak. Welcome to the forums!  8)

{FWE}Noman-Adm

hey edward nice to see you on been long time and i welcome you as a clan member :P

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Congrats!! EDWARD HERE IS YOUR TAG {FWE}C.I.A WEAR THIS TAG PROUDLY.