News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

GEEX

Started by {FWE}Pandemonium, July 15, 2010, 11:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Pandemonium

Hey guys I'm going to a "GEEX" Convention out of town all weekend, so I'll see you guys Monday night.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pandemonium on July 15, 2010, 11:11:21 PM
Hey guys I'm going to a "GEEX" Convention out of town all weekend, so I'll see you guys Monday night.
BY SEE YA HAVE FUN

cloudstrife465

ya man have fun lolz  bouncing bring me back so chocolate and some hot ladies lol

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Pandemonium

Thanks guys, I had fun, it was small but but had plenty to do. =)

And Cloud, I did actually see lots of hot and cute girls there, there were even some cosplaying, and I almost asked one who was cosplaying as squall out... she had a cute face, but that'd just have been weird for the both of us.

No hot ladies for you. =p

First place I went the second I looked at the schedule ;D was an Nvidia booth. I spent a half hour just at that booth asking question and marveling at Just Cause 2 in max graphics and resolution on dual monitors in 3-D.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

AhShutUp I'm jealous  :P.. Girls who do the geeky stuff are so freaking sexy!  Music

WhiteDragon

Oh ~~ Tell me about it  Whoo  Glad u had fun. Crysis 2 will be in 3d if you want to set it up  WeeWee

{FWE}Pandemonium

So true hooters, so true.

I'd love to setup Cry for 3-D but my monitor isnt that nice, and I'd need to SLI my cards or buy a new nice one just for that.

cloudstrife465

o yeh i really get crysis 2 i wanna see this stuff in 3-d  bouncing