FINALLY im back to gaming after all these months

Started by {FWE}Neonzion, July 17, 2010, 05:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Neonzion

Hello
Well few weeks ago you may have seen my ingame but idk if any of you guys know how horrible it is to game at 5-20fps 640x480 low with a 6150se onboard, so 17minutea ago i just ordered my gtx 460 so i can TriggerHappy all u guys!!!! After hours of thinking it through i decided on the gtx 460 768mb and im happy. It will arrive on thursday of friday... hahahaha some of u guys thought i sucked after 8 months of no crysis or any gaming, but thats because i couldnt fire my gun without getting 7fps  Computer hahaha

bye bye

cloudstrife465

nice to see u agian Zion hows it going im working why back to the FWE clan so we will see u in the future  i got my new antec 900 Two Case yesterday

{FWE}Neonzion

OMG CLOUDSTRIFE! I thought id never see u again haha... dang the 902 looks awesome with the black interior. It was one of my options for the case but the Cooler Master cm690 nvidia edition case was on sale and i couldnt pass the deal. Pictures on the internet make my cm690 look ugly but its really nice. How much did the antec cost u?

well its good to see ya back cloud! now we can  ChainGun  Shoot each other in wars =P and maybe even crysis 2!!

cloudstrife465

about 109.99 i got it ten bucks cheaper i could have gotting it off new egg for 90 and then got 20 bucks mail in rebate but o well

cloudstrife465

bought it off amazon free shipping
but i pay for 2 days cost me about 147.99
im planning to get a gtx 460 or 465 or between a 5670-5870

{FWE}Neonzion

Not bad man.... I wish my case had a black interior!! nice price man i have never seen the case in real life. I have seen the antec 900 but the 902 got some big differences going on. i got my cm690 nvidia case for $80 at a store lol... What graphics card do ya have now???

btw dont buy the gtx 465!!! its the same performance as an lightly overclock gtx 460 768mb and slower than the gtx 460 1gb.... but nice choices either way... i dont have enough money for the 5870, and the 5670 isnt good enough for me... man how much money u got? lol i wish i could get the 5870! haha
i STILL didnt recieve my gtx 460 but hey they just shipped it today! hahahaha if u have money for a 5870 go for it! here the list from best to worst in your pricing:

gtx 465 (dont buy this card)
gtx 460 1gb
gtx 460 768mb
5830 1gb
5770 1gb
5750 1gb (dont buy this card)
5670 (dont buy this card)

or u could just a EVGA gtx 460 768mb and we could be the gtx 460 club  Drink !! lol jk

what cpu are you using or going to use?

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Neonzion

Quote from: CloudStrife on July 19, 2010, 09:16:43 PM
im show u my whole system right now hang on

ok do u mean the parts?? i wana see a pic of your awesome case with ur parts in it too! lol

{FWE}Neonzion

OMG MY LIFE IS RUINED!!! I checked the tracking number and my gtx 460 will arrive on thursday and not wednesday!!! AHHH i hate waiting!!! i have been waiting to play games again since feburary!!!

lol u have no idea of my pain!
bouncing

=P

WhiteDragon

Neon ~~  HeHe  ~~  I have to laugh because I know exactly how you feel. I can't stand waiting either. It sucks.  Computer  Hang in there pal. It will be here shortly.  Shoot  Just keep looking at a picture of it and pull a few more strands of hair out!   Drugs

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Neonzion

haha whitedragon!! Its almost as if you where right behind me! I have seen the pictures of the gtx 460 100000000 times, i have watched youtube videos about the gtx 460 1000000 times and I have read reviews of the gtx 460 100000000000 times hahahahaha I REALLY cant wait any longer so i have decided to waste my whole wednesday 3hours at the gym and the rest of the day watch movies so then the next day i can  Smokin so i can overclock and then i can  Cheers when i get back to gaming so i can  ChainGun all you guys! hahahahaha i cant wait!
bouncing

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Neonzion on July 20, 2010, 06:55:49 PM
haha whitedragon!! Its almost as if you where right behind me! I have seen the pictures of the gtx 460 100000000 times, i have watched youtube videos about the gtx 460 1000000 times and I have read reviews of the gtx 460 100000000000 times hahahahaha I REALLY cant wait any longer so i have decided to waste my whole wednesday 3hours at the gym and the rest of the day watch movies so then the next day i can  Smokin so i can overclock and then i can  Cheers when i get back to gaming so i can  ChainGun all you guys! hahahahaha i cant wait!
bouncing

Nice you are the envy of many I hope you enjoy

{FWE}Neonzion

Yeah Ontime i remember the times i wish i could buy a $200 grahics card.... (my last card was $50) so im very happy and im going to enjoy it to the fullest =)

Btw guys i checked the tracking number and it said it was OUT FOR DELIVER  bouncing

hahaha im so excited