News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Map maker wanted

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 21, 2009, 10:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi we are curently looking  for a special talented mapper.Pleas post here on your talent in the editer and how long you have been mapping as we are very pickey on the maps we run on the server.

cloudstrife465

i can do that ontime if u like im still learning but yeh sure i'll do my best doing this

Ketchup

I'm pretty good with the maps :D
Hey so do want that cloud? :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Cloud i think you can do this man.. You are on a lot more than we are and have the time to dig in and really research this stuff.. Thanks man.. we appreciate it.. :mrgreen:

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Cloud if you need any help, just give me a shout. :)

Crysisxld banned ip spoofing

LOL i will also help with making maps for the FWE clan im already on the verge of finishing this edited steelmill called 2012Steelmill...But i will also help make maps and im just learning so i guess me and cloud will help each other out. :D  :mrgreen:

Ketchup

Hey what about me?  :D If you don't want me to help I will just make my own! :o

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: "Ketchup"Hey what about me?  :D If you don't want me to help I will just make my own! :D

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Guys, also i believe ontime is looking for new, unique maps so make sure that your skills match up with your abilities. Youtube and crymod are always great resources for learning how to create flowgraphs etc.

Ketchup

KK then I will help you guys make maps :D But, I can't put Statue ion the game form crymod. So I will try to find out whata the problem :D

Hello Peoples  :D ..... I hope you guys are making good maps and i hope they make it on the server, And i hope mine makes it on the server too because it is hard work to make a Unique map perfect, Being said theres so things you can and cant have on the map. But my map is almost done the one called 2012Steelmill is going to be my first greatest master peice of all time i think lol... And after that i will take a vote on which default map you guys like best then edit it to make it better.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: "WhiteDragon"+1
   Can't wait too see all the maps you guys have made  Keep up the good work. We all appreciate the hard work you guys have been doing  
lol thanks man and we will appreciate if you guys play on our maps and love it :lol:

WhiteDragon

I'm sure we will play on them. If anything they might need a little tweaking but you will not know that until we do play on them. Can't wait  

Oh yeah they will need tweaking but thats what iv been doing with my map i already had ontime review it once and hope this next review go's good because if this one dont then three strikes and that maps outa here :lol: :D