All Communications With {FWE}Samwet In the Turkish Army

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 10, 2009, 12:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey All we will communicate with {FWE}Samwet Here As this is his post. Good Luck {FWE}Samwet Our Prayers Will Be With You.

{FWE}Samwet

ohhh thanks ontime and my friends. i am really happy for this post. i will come to back. i joined air force of turkey army. Dont forget me my friends cuz  i dont forget you (FWE family).

SEE YOU 6 MONTHS LATER

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

No problem sam as you are part of the {FWE} Family and we donot forget them as they are our family God Bless you Samwet

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Sam i hope things go well for you. It's sad to see one of our own leave any day. I hope when you come back you still want to be in Crysis 2 because thats what we will be playing now :)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on December 10, 2009, 11:53:27 PM
Sam i hope things go well for you. It's sad to see one of our own leave any day. I hope when you come back you still want to be in Crysis 2 because thats what we will be playing now :)
FINALY HOOTS A KOOL AVATAR YAY LOL

Cyrix

He hijacked it off the PHX site LMAO!!! Just Playing                 

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Avatar Shmavatar lol.. Ontime u misspelled Army in the subject of this topic..  ???

Hooters Out ~!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on December 11, 2009, 09:18:22 AM
Avatar Shmavatar lol.. Ontime u misspelled Army in the subject of this topic..  ???

Hooters Out ~!
sheesh lol quit trying to avoid that finally you have a kool avatar finally rofl

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Cyrix

ONTIME...... We and no country I know of has an "Arny"  I know there are things called Army haha 

I fixed my misspelled army!! lol   

{FWE}Seamoss

ill miss u sammy see you soon n dont 4get us cause we wont 4get you

hasta sammy yakında bize unutur alışkanlık unutturmak dont n görmek miss u  :)

{FWE}Seamoss

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 10, 2009, 12:31:34 AM
Hey All we will communicate with {FWE}Samwet Here As this is his post. Good Luck {FWE}Samwet Our Prayers Will Be With You.
Good idea ontime

Undertaxer

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hi samwet how are you i hope things are going well for you.