News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

MULTIVERSUM TELEPORT

Started by cloudstrife465, December 21, 2009, 08:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloudstrife465

i figured out how to make the multiversum teleportation i have the flow graph here it it is heres a video of it also  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVJhRwSnLWc

i do credit two people for helping get this teleport up and running Achillies and Populationcontrol i do like talken to u guys and stuff and well i do credit all of it to u and achilles for the teleport for u pop and the elevator to achillies thanx a bunch u guys for everything uve done for me  :D

cloudstrife465

heres the second flow graph

cloudstrife465

^_^ im sure someone will like this hehee just look at me now im making advance teleportations lol

dodges4us

Don't forget how you got that info eh. Took me 14 hours to crack that into a usable .cry file. ;D  Also the info on how to make the teleports like this are in the original Crysis "Core" level. That is when where Titan, the creator of Ruins_multiversum came up with the idea.

ACHILLES

yeah really this is getting out of hand i had no problem helping any one with maps but see none of the credit is going to the ones who helped yall out like the water fall i did for cloud or the elevator i did for ya dont ask me to help anymore

cloudstrife465

well achillies i do thank u for ur help man same with pop as well i thank u both for u help this credit does go to u guys attully

dodges4us

I appreciate that Cloud.  The only thing I ask of people that I help is they acknowledge the fact I helped them. I don't even ask that I be mentioned in the actual map. Only that when somebody asks how something was done in their map that I helped them with, that they mention me.

cloudstrife465