Map Rotation

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 02:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

lost hile, DUST, dust again, aztec, niagra falls, tree house, outpost, steel mill, quarry, stranded these are cool maps that I would like to play

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Wicked-Ginger on March 27, 2011, 06:35:06 PM
lost hile, DUST, dust again, aztec, niagra falls, tree house, outpost, steel mill, quarry, stranded these are cool maps that I would like to play
hey Ginger these maps are loaded

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

YAY!!! Thanks Ontime your the bestest !!! lol

cloudstrife465

yep always is a pleasure to work with ontime  bouncing

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

I agree we could populate the server much better if we only run the standard maps but at the same time the reason we started the custom maps is to get more people to join that were sick of the old maps so I think if we run the standard maps on the high traffic days and the custom maps when the clan wants to play as a group of 6 or more members just a thought let me know what you think 

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Wicked-Ginger on April 11, 2011, 11:08:23 AM
I agree we could populate the server much better if we only run the standard maps but at the same time the reason we started the custom maps is to get more people to join that were sick of the old maps so I think if we run the standard maps on the high traffic days and the custom maps when the clan wants to play as a group of 6 or more members just a thought let me know what you think 
Very nice thought I agree (Done did)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey every body we have loaded all the original maps back on the Crysis Wars server Free Weapons Enjoy (USA),so for those of you that do not LIKE TO DOWNLOAD MAPS, Have fun and enjoy. Drink

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on October 18, 2009, 02:55:43 AM
Please Post Maps You Would Like To See On Our Servers. Also, please include your likes and dislikes of our current maps.
The popular map Mesa has been removed from the server, Reason:There is a map glitch that enables server hackers to ( shut down the server ) this map was removed almost a year ago because of this reason, WE DID RUN IT AGAIN, however the server hackers are at it again.

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Is amazon, Aztec city, and basement up?

{FWE}Ontime-Adm