News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

My Cars Wars Map

Started by cloudstrife465, July 11, 2010, 01:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloudstrife465

hey every one well im still having issues on this map but ill make a video on it probbaly today and show u want this map looks like itss been configued twice  second time was with mods and stuff so yeh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E9to2u6HR0

cloudstrife465

anyone alright im gunna go make my video of my map now lol

cloudstrife465

Cars_Wars

here we go this is my map now i hope u guys like it  its a simple and fun map i mean well its really popular atully lolz people love it i mean like it didnt even take me a week to make and i was done with it lol well first version i had a mod where there was newyork buildings but i had to end up taken it and pulling the alien ship there and stuff but yeh its fun really i had 16-20 players in there one day on that map alone

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

cloudstrife465

cloudstrife465

but stranded was way bigger then that lol so i think this map is better more fun

{FWE}Pandemonium

I like the area after you teleport. that's the part that interests me.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

cloudstrife465

see someone likes it but one thing is somethings wrong with the teleport its suppose to be dark there i screwed it up lol ill fix it

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: CloudStrife on July 12, 2010, 01:26:03 PM
see someone likes it but one thing is somethings wrong with the teleport its suppose to be dark there i screwed it up lol ill fix it

Cloud i'm not saying it sucks but you got to realize i play small maps because i like to kill people.  Shoot

cloudstrife465

yeh i know its more vehicles wars then weapons lol

cloudstrife465

plus there isnt suppose to be weapons

cloudstrife465

well its a map without weapons so yeh all u have is granades claymore and other stuff like that so yeh u can have weapons to but u will have limited ammo

{FWE}Pandemonium

You should try and make a gun specifically for taking out vehicles. But make sure it has a charge time, or only one allowed shot. And maybe a bit easier to dodge than like a rocket.

cloudstrife465

that spot on top has the granade laucher and tac laucher which is hard to see cuz its all frozen up there lol

{FWE}Pandemonium

Bah, Tac launchers don't blow up when you want though.