News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Hi ElEraser welcome to the fwe clan  bouncing

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

{FWE}Titan

hey
welcome to our clan, I hope that you will enjoy being part of a family like the rest of us
if there is any thing you need help with please feel free to ask.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Strider

Hello my name is Tim. Most of u guys know me as Strider.I like to take long walks on the beach and watching the sun set on a nice fall day.Im asking to become a FWE member.Please feel pity  in your hearts to take me in and make me one of your own.I have known most of the member since old crysis.If u need to know anything about me ask. Thanks for your time.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

WeeWee Glad you finally saw the light and came to the {FWE} and yes the grass is way greener on our side !!! Welcome Strider My Friend !!! My vote is Yes !!! bouncing Drink

cloudstrife465

yeh u better join us strider u are welcome to be apart of history  TriggerHappy

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi Strider, when you get done walking on the beach on your sunny day, I think we can take this in consideration after several  Cheers  Smokin  beer I personally think you will make a nice addition to the {FWE} Clan.

{FWE}Strider

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Hi And  Welcome To The FWE Clan  Strider . Enjoy

{FWE}Titan

well strider I think your not worthy  sorry Noob YourGoingDown

HeHe HeHe HeHe Welcome to the clan man pull up a chair and put your clan tag on TriggerHappy CrysisWars2 Shoot
look forward in seeing you around here more  Cheers bart AhShutUp allready Welcome A Board GoodJob

{FWE}Strider

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Welcome to the Clan Strider here is your clan tag  {FWE}Strider    bouncing TriggerHappy Cheers

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Titan on August 11, 2012, 07:00:53 PM
well strider I think your not worthy  sorry Noob YourGoingDown

HeHe HeHe HeHe Welcome to the clan man pull up a chair and put your clan tag on TriggerHappy CrysisWars2 Shoot
look forward in seeing you around here more  Cheers bart AhShutUp allready Welcome A Board GoodJob
hey titan you and ontime . YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown YourGoingDown

{FWE}Hooters-Adm