News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Anyone use wireless to game?

Started by {FWE}Neonzion, June 23, 2010, 10:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Neonzion

Quote from: {FWE}Pandemonium on June 27, 2010, 01:04:39 AM
It id true wired is better, but also, I'm only two rooms away from my router and have 20Mbps  internet speed, so that may be why I don't notice packet loss or anything like that. xD
\

holy! 20mbps! thats uber fast rofl! hahaha idk what to do, so ill see how i can go about buying a 50ft ethernet cable and grab a jackhammer and smash sum walls to my rooms hahaha jk maybe i dont even how to drill if i can just neatly rout the cables around the corners of the house from the kitchen to my room ill be good... well i when on youtube and did an internet speed hack and my average speed looked like it went faster but when i went back to speedtest.net it went to .42mb  :o lol so im stupid...

{FWE}Pandemonium

Eh.... It's not as uber fast as you would think, it's only fast when I'm purely downloading. when I'm playing games i'm limited to 3-4Mbps because that's as fast as it can upload.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Neonzion

Thanks to everyone who has helped  ;D

I have nearly decided my route and im probably going to buy a 50ft cable from newegg for like $10 and route it through my house... im pretty sure this will be much easier and i dont have to spend time configuring a new router.... thanks to all again

:D

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

I use wireless it's cast and it don't lag but if some on is

on you will lag some but for Internet it's crazy fast upload

download so yeah  :P

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

This is good news.. You wont regret it unless you have cable tripping everyone in the household lol.. Make sure its hidden pretty nicely.

{FWE}Neonzion

haha  :P i can make traps with a cable that long  ;)

kk ty hoots ill make sure everyone trips on the cable  :D, haha jk im putting the cable through the attic...

btw any1 got a jackhammer i can borrow to make some holes  :P

cloudstrife465

i used to use wireless for gaming but it dont work to well anymore so i use my wire now