News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Crysis 2

Started by {FWE}Mercer, March 19, 2011, 07:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Mercer

Hey guys, I'm absolutely ecstatic to inform you all that I HAVE CRYSIS 2 6 days before it's (EU) release  bouncing

I also have a question directed mainly at {FWE} admins and obviously at clan members too. I completely understand if you choose to say no but does anyone think it might be an idea for me to spread {FWE}'s influence to the PS3? I can try if you'd like but I completely understand should you choose to keep our clan a PC exclusive. Haven't played yet but I'm about to. Also I have every intention of staying in {FWE} regardless of the platform I play on and I hope you will allow me to do so  Whoo  WeeWee
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

cloudstrife465

its ur choice pain but from what i know that theres gunna be difference in graphics but its totally up to u on which platform u wanna play it on

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pein on March 19, 2011, 07:49:19 AM
Hey guys, I'm absolutely ecstatic to inform you all that I HAVE CRYSIS 2 6 days before it's (EU) release  bouncing

I also have a question directed mainly at {FWE} admins and obviously at clan members too. I completely understand if you choose to say no but does anyone think it might be an idea for me to spread {FWE}'s influence to the PS3? I can try if you'd like but I completely understand should you choose to keep our clan a PC exclusive. Haven't played yet but I'm about to. Also I have every intention of staying in {FWE} regardless of the platform I play on and I hope you will allow me to do so  Whoo  WeeWee
Hmmm thanks for asking this question Thumbs up to you,Reaching out to other platforms with the  {FWE} Clan tag is a wonderful idea and is a strategic move toward the future of the  {FWE} Clan..
Now as long as you show respect to the servers and the players you play.So the answer is yes. Thanks again