News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

using game controller in crysis wars

Started by {FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm, April 16, 2011, 12:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

does or has anyone here used a game controller in crysis wars ? my son is wanting to play but is not to good with the keyboard mouse set up also he has tiny hands (hes 5) so alot of the controls are to big but he will not give up he has been begging for a computer for the last year and a half just wondered if anyone has any feedback that would help him

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Wicked-Ginger on April 16, 2011, 12:28:46 PM
does or has anyone here used a game controller in crysis wars ? my son is wanting to play but is not to good with the keyboard mouse set up also he has tiny hands (hes 5) so alot of the controls are to big but he will not give up he has been begging for a computer for the last year and a half just wondered if anyone has any feedback that would help him
Ginger if you have a X box controller I have what you need,see ya on TS.
Or you will need a Xbox controller for Windows then you will need to down load the drivers from Microsoft or just plug it in when installing windows and it will be one of the optional  updates from windows update.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

WeeWee Thank you thank you worked like a charm !!! I havent tried to use it yet but I did get the update from windows and everything seems sound I will let ya know how it goes  GoodJob

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Well I got Yoshi's system up and running and the controller works great he loves it I didnt have to do anything extra the keys were pre-mapped and everything thanks for the advice ! not we just have to teach him how to play