News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

40 inch samsung led as monitor

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 30, 2009, 05:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hi this is a 40 in samsung led TV used as a monitor i could not get a graphic shot of crysis wars as the screen shot turns black when i try to copy and paste but i will get one latter.
however i did manage to get a screen shot of the forums on the 40 inch TV.this is awesome in crysis wars i did not expect it to be this good as there is no lag or bad images it is awesome.
when i get things things organized and setup better i will get some better screen shots as things are kinda messy right at the moment because i am about 20 minutes into the actual setup.

the monitor bottom left is 28 inch dell the one on the bottom right is a 21 inch sceptre and the one top middle is i will let you guess.

here is link if you interested or thinking about what you need     http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/tv-video/televisions/led-tv/UN40B6000VFUZA/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail

{FWE}Noman-Adm

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Sounds awesome! I can't see any pic though  :(

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Blake on December 30, 2009, 05:49:34 PM
Sounds awesome! I can't see any pic though  :(
hey blake you need to log in to see the images

{FWE}Titan

:P some of us are just plain spoiled    :'(
as for the split screen :-\  it all looks cool  ;D ;D ;D

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Nice man.. Just let me know when you decide its to big so you can send that 40' my way  ???

{FWE}Neonzion

:o lol wow lucky and i thought my new 24 inch was big  ;D u should buy a three way dvi adapter and get 2 more 40 inches  :P that wuld be sick!  :D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Neonzion on January 01, 2010, 01:17:00 AM
:o lol wow lucky and i thought my new 24 inch was big  ;D u should buy a three way dvi adapter and get 2 more 40 inches  :P that wuld be sick!  :D
lol

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Hey All FWE CLEAN MEMBERS I like to wish you all a happy new year
and thats make 2010 a good one  :P :-*