News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Does Anyone Have a Dedicated Folding Rig?

Started by {FWE}BadMonkey, April 20, 2011, 10:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}BadMonkey

I've been thinking about folding some proteins and wondered if anyone else uses FAH (Folding At Home) I figured why not I have two cousins that arent much older than me that have some form of Cancer, and I thought i'de start Folding for the Cure :). If anyone Else does Fold let me know, And if so we should Definately have Team {FWE} lol that would be awesome.

miniGun CANCER SUCKS Shoot

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}BadMonkey on April 20, 2011, 10:25:01 AM
I've been thinking about folding some proteins and wondered if anyone else uses FAH (Folding At Home) I figured why not I have two cousins that arent much older than me that have some form of Cancer, and I thought i'de start Folding for the Cure :). If anyone Else does Fold let me know, And if so we shold Definately have Team {FWE} lol that would be awesome.

miniGun CANCER SUCKS Shoot
Hmm tell us more

{FWE}BadMonkey

Folding at Home is a program that helps scientist at Stanford University understand how natural protiens fold themselve's. i'll send a link Wiki can explain it better than I can lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folding@home