Battle Field 3, 8 players to get the Game started !!!!!

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 26, 2011, 09:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

OMG !!!! THIS IS A RERUN OF Crysis 2 , so let me get this straight , when you enter  a  Battle Field 3 server ,if there is not 8 players in the server  you cannot do any thing not evan move , WHAT IS EA THINKING , OMG!!! , THIS IS REALLY UPSETTING ,as I sit here watching players login the server and log out because there is not  8 players in the server , This is totally discus ting , and a waste of $60.00 AND the cost of paying for the server to be hosted , I think it is time for the {FWE} Clan to partner with a new developer. Clan Meeting is ordered as  soon as we can get everyone together, Stay tuned  for meeting updates.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

I too agree that it is a huge drawback to the game to have to have 8 players to start the game. I could see not having scoring untill there is more players but making it a completely stale server untill there are 8 players just makes me sorry that I ever got the game ! I would be more than happy to keep playing this game if EA could amend this rule !!!!!!!!!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

I did get a little excited on this one !!!! Thank God this issue has been resolved !!!    Whoo

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

{FWE}BadMonkey

lol between reply #1 and Reply#2 it looks like there is one missing ಠ_ಠ