News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Good Days To be On Server ?

Started by {FWE}Renegade, January 26, 2012, 01:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Renegade

I dont know if I am just unfortunate not to catch the clan on the server at night, but is there a specific day and time that everyone is on the server ? I surely miss playing with you all, and then having to go back to C2 to satisfy my thirst.

Trying to stay clear from TS due to some domestic concerns, hope my logins still work when I get off of house arrest here  HeHe

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on January 26, 2012, 01:25:18 AM
I dont know if I am just unfortunate not to catch the clan on the server at night, but is there a specific day and time that everyone is on the server ? I surely miss playing with you all, and then having to go back to C2 to satisfy my thirst.

Trying to stay clear from TS due to some domestic concerns, hope my logins still work when I get off of house arrest here  HeHe
we have changed TS password but when you get of house arrest email me and I get you the info.