Welcome to our new server This Sections is for BattleField Bad Company 2 Post

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 03, 2010, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all this is our Battle Field Bad Company 2 Server information, all Post and information related to Battle Field Bad Company 2 will be posted here.The server is up and running ,The name of the server {FWE} Test  till  10-21-2010 then the server will be renamed to its official name,The server is Punk buster Equipped and will be streaming the bans soon,Enjoy and have fun {FWE}Ontime-Adm.  We will be setting this up for donations for anyone that wants to donate to the servers.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on October 03, 2010, 03:45:43 PM
Hi all this is our Battle Field Bad Company 2 Server information, all Post and information related to Battle Field Bad Company 2 will be posted here.The server is up and running ,The name of the server {FWE} Test  till  10-21-2010 then the server will be renamed to its official name,The server is Punk buster Equipped and will be streaming the bans soon,Enjoy and have fun {FWE}Ontime-Adm.  We will be setting this up for donations for anyone that wants to donate to the servers.
Good news we have a new Team Speak that will be our recruiting TS3 WE WILL LEAVE IT A PUBLIC AND SEE HOW THAT GOES. The info is as follows Server IP: 70.32.38.146  Port: 9992 .The server is doing great heavily populated and testing is about to come to a end,setup is complete.Special thanks to =phX=CobraVe7, Cloudstrife, GrimReaper and all the clan members that have helped in making this server possible.The naming of the server will be soon and a possible dedicated forums for battlefield thanks to all and have fun.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Sounds good Ontime.. I like the idea of the forums. It will help this one stay faster on load etc.. Anyway, let me know about the naming and i will list out my names including others who have ideas as well.. My post about this has some really interesting ways to name the server even after picking a single name using 24/7 and cool terms like that will make it all the better. See you all tonight or tomorrow night   YourGoingDown