News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

FWE BF3 Server *CALLING ALL MEMBERS!*

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, August 21, 2012, 07:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hey guys please let it be known that we have a BF3 server. I'm sure most of you already know. If you can please lets meet up and try to populate the server this weekend to get our player base back up and a popular server. If we don't join as a clan then we wont have people play. They want to see a good server with good members and admins.

So please if you can join me at 9PM Central Friday and Saturday @ 2PM Central. We will dedicate these times to meeting up and getting into TS and the BF3 server. Again this is important for our clan as we need to start reaching out into the games. C3 will be fun so please be ready for that as well. Many of you disappeared because of the fail in C2. Well lets not quit gaming all together we have good servers.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Good plan Hoots, we will also work on some Admin for you, we talk latter.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hope to see everyone that has this game installed/purchased!  WeeWee

{FWE}Titan

hey hoots that sounds like a great plan
but maybe you should be more specific on witch map or server you want us to join in on Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Well i hope we can try this again soon but more members will come to play. We have a few members without the game. If you can afford to get it it would be nice so we can start bringing FWE back into action. There are a few of us that have this game. Get premium so you can get all the expansions. Its actually cheap for $50 you get early access and 3 more expansions for the game as they come out this year.