News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

New And Interesting Technology's

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, July 25, 2010, 01:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all here we can post new thing happening in the computer and gaming world. As you research the Internet and run across New And Interesting Technology  post the information here,I am sure someone might be interested in the content you post.

Buck

Just curious if anyone else is using IP over RF <radio frequency>. I recently moved to rural Michigan and ISPs here are scarce and costly; or they were until I found this one.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Buck on August 26, 2011, 09:33:25 PM
Just curious if anyone else is using IP over RF <radio frequency>. I recently moved to rural Michigan and ISPs here are scarce and costly; or they were until I found this one.
explain a little more of what you are asking.

Buck

I am wondering if anyone else is using this technology, and if they are, how is it working for them; is it fast or slow, are they experiencing lag time, if they feel it is cost justified, etc.

I was using a small WAP across cell phone towers and found out quickly that it was too costly.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Buck on August 26, 2011, 10:04:44 PM
I am wondering if anyone else is using this technology, and if they are, how is it working for them; is it fast or slow, are they experiencing lag time, if they feel it is cost justified, etc.

I was using a small WAP across cell phone towers and found out quickly that it was too costly.
in simple terms, basically all this does is organize your bandwidth ,if you have the bandwidth to organize, and you have several task running  such as Mail,Voice,Gaming,Web Cams Etc. you can experience lag with several applications running at the same time,this will help ,not to say it is a miracle cure,but it can help,it has helped me, how ever I have the bandwidth to org anise and I do run several applications at the same time , I hope this answers your question's.